for an art project at skool i halfway sanded a guitar and im gonna draw up some designs tonight and use a woodburner tomarrow to imprint the designs on it,then im gonna paint the guitar,with either a glow in the dark paint,or a swirl design,flat or a metallica color,but im gonna fill in the design with a standout color other than the base color it has,if i do a swirl,i will prolly just do two colors and use another vibrant color to paint the designs...ill get pix up soon,my dad lost his digital cam cord,so i cant put pix up now,its jus the half sanded guitar..but ill have pix up by wednesday hopefully...
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
What do you mean halfsanded? This sounds pretty interesting. Should come out pretty nice.
You should paint it a swirl design, with glow inthe dark paint aswell.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Keep us posted.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Neat-oh.

Where is the wood burned? What colors are you going to do for a base?
im not sure,i was thinking that if i do a swirl then mix it with black and glow in the dark,and if i dont do that,im stuck on what to do,and what color for a base coat,give me some ideas,im up for anything...and by half sanded i mean i sanded the front and part of the back,and some of the sides,i ran outta sand paper,so i jus decided not to finish sanding it...

Private in the 7>6

well,some bad news...im havin to do another art project along with this one,and on top of that,im havin to use a very low-end but crazy effect wood burner...but i wont be abl;e to reuse this guitar to play with,some of my designs have made certain parts of the guitar very weak,such as the area around the neck pocket,but ill post everything when i get my dads camera cord...if i ever find it,but ill find and and post wat ive done so far...still unsure on paint tho...gimme some good ideas..

Private in the 7>6