i have 2 Crate Cabinets and a Crate head, but i usually plug in Jekyll and Hyde Pedal and use the clean option on the head, but for some reason i plugged everything in and i'm getting deep sounds from my cabs instead of getting some good distortion sounds, I just barely got this full stack and i've barely used it for like a month. There's no feedback coming out from it but it's just that it sounds too deep, and whenever i turn the full stack off, i hear this little zapping noise in the end.
Quote by Codebreaker19
i have 2 Crate Cabinets and a Crate head, but i usually plug in Jekyll and Hyde Pedal and use the clean option on the head, but for some reason i plugged everything in and i'm getting deep sounds from my cabs instead of getting some good distortion sounds, I just barely got this full stack and i've barely used it for like a month. There's no feedback coming out from it but it's just that it sounds too deep, and whenever i turn the full stack off, i hear this little zapping noise in the end.

I know it sounds silly, but check all your knobs and all your guitar cable connections.

Try connecting straight from your guitar into your head.

Make sure that you cabinet's ohm rating matches the head.

Check the cables connecting the head and the cabinet.

That's all I can think of right now.