Well after a couple people got bent out of shape over the Swedish women thread, I figured why not try again. This time its not just about Swedes, its about everyone.

Thats right we have all heard stereotypes about our countries, most of which are just assanine, but we still have to hear them. Now its time to dispell these rants of those who are ignorant of your country and set the record straight.

I'll start off:

Just because the President of the United States is from Texas doesnt mean that everyone from Texas is a stupid hillbilly. Sure we have our fair share of back woods rednecks, but for the most part Texans arent stupid. We are more of an arrogant breed who are certain that we are perfect. While there are alot of people in the public eye that put a bad light on Texans, such as G. Dub-ya, Jessica Simpson, and Willie Nelson (only for his pot addiction, but we still love him ). Just because we are arrogant doesnt make us stupid; only assholes.

Have fun!
Costa Ricans aren't as dumb as South Park shows them, and the city might be dirty but its not that ****ed up.

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Why did you report this Patchwork? This is a great way for people to try and prove that the stereotypes of their countries or ethnicities arent true. Why not let those who get talked about defend themselves in a polite manner?
Canadians are not like the guys on strange brew....

Maybe a little

well you know whats wrong with KD, Beer, Hockey, Donuts. wow i guess i was wrong

Were all not like that

.... I am
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
China:
1. The Chinese people didn't choose communism, they just don't know any better, because of the government.
2. Not all Asians have small twangers.
3. We don't all do martial arts.
4. Some Chinese kids are dumb.
5. Not everything is made in China, eg: KNex.

NJ:
1. People are nice here.
2. I've never met anyone who pronounced it Joizee.
3. It's not that dirty.

But yes, we do, in fact, have people pump our gas for us.
Peace.
Last edited by crazygluedmybut at Mar 22, 2007,
just because america is unhealthy doesnt mean they are all fat but most of them are obese

does that work?

ps im from america and im not obese
Molson Canadian is actually American now, tastes like crap anyway. Real Canadians drink smaller-brewery beers like Granville Island.
no
^but most americans are fatasses, cus they eat to much damn mcdonalds.
Go exercise
Im a US citizen
im thin
i play sports

they are either fat, or some are obsessed with being super thin, which is disgusting

im normal thin

EDIT: so i guess my stereotype is that Americans are eithe obese or anorexic, which isnt true. but there are many that are
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Last edited by gibson08 at Mar 22, 2007,
Quote by Neogioh
I proved that one wrong ages ago.....

Hahahaha, I was gonna add that. But you beat me to it. .
Peace.
Quote by gibson08
^but most americans are fatasses, cus they eat to much damn mcdonalds.
Go exercise
Im a US citizen
im thin
i play sports

agreed i havent had mcdonalds in god knows how long but i have taco bell alot cuz i work there im just not fat cuz i work out and have a good metabolism
Not all Tennesseans are like that stupid cunt from The Amanda Show.

Only the girls.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
Hahahaha, I was gonna add that. But you beat me to it. .

I feel a "Im asian and have a larger than average dick size club" going on.
Quote by Neogioh
I feel a "Im asian and have a larger than average dick size club" going on.

I'm totally game. -_-

Edit: check the sig.
Peace.
Quote by Shea Donoghue
Stereotypes, eh? What are you talkin' aboot? *puts on Maple Leafs game* BOO OTTAWA! lolz, beer.

+1

GO LEAFS GO

Not all Oklahomans are hillbillies and farmers.....I do live in a small town at my dad's and out a little ways at my mom's but I despise farms.....and Many people think we have no trees.....I live by a ****ing forest...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Shea Donoghue
Stereotypes, eh? What are you talkin' aboot? *puts on Maple Leafs game* BOO OTTAWA! lolz, beer.

Call me a stereotype, but just add boobs and guitar and you've got me.
Any ways what is wrong with being stereotype. Its not an insult.

GO LEAFS GO

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Not all Tennesseans are like that stupid cunt from The Amanda Show.

Only the girls.

True 'dat homie.

We are not all about country music.... that's all I can think of. Cause everything is somewhat good...

We are known for:

Music.... lots of fucking music.
Guns.... Who invented the .50 cal. semi-automatic sniper rifle? We did bitches... oh wait...
Whiskey... We are the only source of Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Whiskey in the world... > than your face
.... Oh, Sweet Tea, We make some damn good sweet tea...

I can't be bothered to tell anymore....

Actually I don't know of any stereotypes about good ole TN.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I'd pretty much say almost all Canadian stereotypes are more or less false. However, we are the nicest people ever.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Revalk
I'd pretty much say almost all Canadian stereotypes are more or less false. However, we are the nicest people ever.
**** off, asstard!
Quote by Revalk

Come to think of it, I've never met a Canadian person that I didn't like.
Quote by Shea Donoghue

**** YOU. GO SENS!!!
Quote by captainjackass
Kansas:
were not all farm boys and sunflowers.

god i hate the wizard of Oz

Too true dude. I love how whenever I say I'm from Kansas people instantly think I live in the middle of the rolling prairie in a poor little town of no more than 500 people. I really live no more than 30 minutes from one of the richest areas of the country...
Quote by happytimeharry

Too true dude. I love how whenever I say I'm from Kansas people instantly think I live in the middle of the rolling prairie in a poor little town of no more than 500 people. I really live no more than 30 minutes from one of the richest areas of the country...

are you talking about shawnee mission or overland park or some other place? ive been told those places are rich, but the only difference i see is that its a little cleaner and doesnt have many private businesses
Quote by captainjackass
Kansas:
were not all farm boys and sunflowers.

god i hate the wizard of Oz

apparently you're all pretty stupid though if you think kansas is it's own sovereign nation. same for texas boy.

this thread's closed.
#DTWD