At school today a health lady talked to us about staying abstinent... she told us about HPV. Its a virus that can't be controlled by protection because all it needs is touch to spread and its the most common virus. How are we supposed to have safe seix now?
Quote by Shea Donoghue
You can't have ever ever again. Sucks to be you.

I know..... right?
um, maybe she was ****ING LYING and she's probably some fat ugly dyke who never got laid in her life.... and if she has, she's probably one of the poor ones who received a STD from bein a ho

Health teachers suck....all they do is lie about one of the best feelings in the world....
besides, if u wanna bash bodies with someone (sex) just do it *ahem* anally....
ive actually only heard of getting perhaps a yeast infection in the ass which is definately NOT COMMON and its your safest bet for pleasure.....

he who is about to have sex, i salute you
what the hell is HPV i think you mean HIV. but im not sure ill search it

edit:nvm holy sh!t HPV is a STD and a damn easy one to catch to (clutches balls)
Last edited by HardR0cker153 at Mar 22, 2007,
she's partly right. HPV is hard to protect against.

but its not like everyone has it. dont get too worried about it.

in fact, a lot of times you dont show any symptoms, and it doesnt have an effect on you.
Human Papoluma Virus... not sure on the spelling though.

EDIT: The statistics seem messed up though. It seems like not that many people have it, but they say like 1 in 5 do have it. That's what always got me about the whole safe sex thing.
Last edited by 6WS at Mar 22, 2007,
Quote by goldbuddist
HIV yea....lol

no dumbass, HPV. Don't correct me out of ignorance please.
Quote by HardR0cker153
what the hell is HPV i think you mean HIV. but im not sure ill search it

HPV is the Human Papaloma(sp?) Virus.

Edit: Damn, beaten to it.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
Quote by Iamafunguy

WELL SOOOOOORRY!! geez......i had to learn about every ****in STD there is and HPV wasnt one..... besides, how would it be an std if all it requires is a touch?
Quote by goldbuddist
WELL SOOOOOORRY!! geez......i had to learn about every ****in STD there is and HPV wasnt one..... besides, how would it be an std if all it requires is a touch?

well if you don't know about it... why the hell would you correct me....

but anyways. yeah... I guess it isn't too big of a worry as she mad it sound.
ah ****!!! i went to that site hardrocker posted and read over a lil bit of it....UGH!! THATS ****IN GROSS MAN!!!

i said that i had to learn about all of em....guess my old health teacher seriously was a dumbass.....

and that shiz is WAY MORE COMMON in women then men...so if your a man.....
no big worries.... sex away!!! if ur a woman....well, u might consider a nice...
more expensive condom, lol
this is the largest assemblage of retards i've ever seen in one place.

in a few years there will be mandatory vaccinations for this in girls. don't sweat it. or ... tell your kids not to sweat it.
#DTWD
I've actually been wondering about this abstinence shit for awhile, is it actually true? At least to an extent?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by primusfan

surely you mean everyone besides me.
Quote by Faux
dosnt HPV=Genital Warts?

No, it's a caner... haha, a lot worse. It only affects women too... guys can carry it though.

/of commercial enhanced knowledge.
Quote by Iamafunguy

Quote by goldbuddist

I suggest that both of you grow up and stop this juvenile squabbling.

Edit: Like someone said before, not everyone has it, and it most likely won't kill you.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Mar 22, 2007,
Quote by 6WS
No, it's a caner... haha, a lot worse. It only affects women too... guys can carry it though.

/of commercial enhanced knowledge.

HPV
"they can infect the genital area of men and women including the skin of the penis, vulva (area outside the vagina), or anus, and the linings of the vagina, cervix, or rectum. Most people who become infected with HPV will not have any symptoms and will clear the infection on their own."
http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I suggest that both of you grow up and stop this juvenile squabbling.

that hurt my feelings...
yea, HPV can affect guys with GENITAL WARTS!! ugh, thats the worst....id rather have ****in AIDS or HIV rather then that gross shit on my love stick
Quote by primusfan

in a few years there will be mandatory vaccinations for this in girls. don't sweat it. or ... tell your kids not to sweat it.

lol the governor of texas already passed a law that made it mandatory for girls around 12 years old to get the vaccination before going to school the next year, it was crazy,

apparently there are way too many horny 12 year old girls in texas
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
in my science class, there is a chick who ****s every guy she dates...she sits across from me.....she's pretty hot.....
maybe i should get with her too, haha
Oh, damn...HPV leads to cancer of the penis...

...now I know that when you have cancer in a lung, then they can remove the lung...but if you have cancer in your penis...

...Oh, God...
I'm getting so sick of all this shit they keep telling people. I mean, Jesus! let me get this straight "so, if I use a condom, I can still get infected and catch a number of things" why don't they just stfu.

Honestly, I believe people should actually like each other and be in a relationship if they have sex. It's just to the point where if you actually decide to do it, you have so much shit to think about, it ruins it.

Why don't they ever talk about good news? why can't we turn on the t.v and hear something good. It's always "did you get your shot? you may be at risk" or "a new outbreak has occured of an unknowen virus" or something like that. people always have to be paranoid. It really sucks, because some people take it pretty hard and really analyze it and always second guess things.

Why can't we turn on the news and hear something like "it's a nice day, warm weather. Don't worry about getting sick, don't worry about catching anything from your new GF even though you used a condom. just have a nice day" It's always bad news.
^I know! Ignorance is bliss...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
the world is stuck in the Pessimist mood....when your gonna have sex...you should be thinking "OH YEA!!! IM GONNA GET LAID!!! ITS GONNA FEEL SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!"

then
"Oh wow.....this feels...really....AMAZING...."

haha

shouldnt be thinking "did this bitch get tested? i better not get no ****in aids or something....or im gonna shoot a nigga...."

be happy about it or dont risk it at all....dont worry about what other people say...its YOUR life and YOUR body....

as Colin Ferrel once said in SWAT
"I figure, 'its my body. I treat it likes its a rollercoaster'."

nothing truer can be spoken even if its just a movie.....
man, abstinence only people are morons, HPV goes away by itself and most people who get it wont even know they have it, even if you get it its probably not going to be a big deal.

This is almost as stupid as the guy saying his sex ed teacher told them that latex condoms are porous (which is a lie) and allow HIV to pass through them (which would also be a lie) Ignore the abstinence only people and do your own research.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by primusfan

Well you'd hope, unless those conservative bastards stop it like they want because they'd rather have their children die of cancer than be promiscuous.
there is a vaccine for women called gardasil. it prevents HPV and is most effective between the ages of 9 and 24. it is covered by most insurance, and is offered for free in many clinics. does anyone read the news?
around here? no. But yeah abstinence only people like to lie, exaggerate and ignore scientific evidence. Because right wing christians dont believe in science.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
man, abstinence only people are morons, HPV goes away by itself and most people who get it wont even know they have it, even if you get it its probably not going to be a big deal.

This is almost as stupid as the guy saying his sex ed teacher told them that latex condoms are porous (which is a lie) and allow HIV to pass through them (which would also be a lie) Ignore the abstinence only people and do your own research.

people who practice abstinence before marriage don't have penis cancer,

I shall avoid penis cancer,

anyways, It's also that I don't wanna throw my body around,
anyways, (maybe I'm not a man for saying this, oh well)
Sex isn't everything
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
Last edited by juniorfr3ak at Mar 24, 2007,