So what's your favorite Les Claypool project. For me it would have to be oysterhead. Im a huge phish fan so to see him team up with Trey Anastasio is amazing, not to mention the great stewart copeland on drums.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
My favourite Les Claypool project is his book, because I don't have to listen to him!

THAT'S RIGHT! I SAID IT!!!!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
My favourite Les Claypool project is his book, because I don't have to listen to him!

you're a meanie..
^_^

You're a very bad person.

Anyway I like some of his solo work alot but I think he was the best in Primus.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
i think primus is his best
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
^sigged
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains for me.

Buckethead + Claypool = Awesome
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
I'm still trying to obtain a copy to His brigade playing Animals live. Its supposed to be pretty good, but I can never find it for cheap. I think his Primus work is better than his solo work because its much more focused.
Quote by kmbuchamushroom
I'm still trying to obtain a copy to His brigade playing Animals live. Its supposed to be pretty good, but I can never find it for cheap.

Amazon has it for under $18.00. Its interesting in a good way. Animals was always one of my favorite Pink Floyd albums.

Claypool's interpretation has a bit more of an acid bite in my opinion.. The bass playing is a bit more complex than the original, and on the first listen, you have adjust to the American singing accents. Its worth seeking out.
Quote by Drmckool
i think primus is his best

undoubtedly. but the thread is about side projects.
^_^
No where in the original post does it say anything about side projects. Primus is a perfectly legitimate answer.
Quote by Anthony5555
No where in the original post does it say anything about side projects. Primus is a perfectly legitimate answer.

HEY! You're right.. Silly me..

ok..

PRIMUS!

^_^
^sigged

I am honored *takes a bow*
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
out of side projects, frog brigade, purple onion.
"The inner machenisms of my mind are an inigma."

-Patrick Star
Purple Onion!!!
Originally posted by Cakefighter
Ya wooden shoe wearin, windmill buildin, (I'd call ya pot smokin but it would make me a hypocrit) dirty Welshman.