Hey I'm needing to get a couple of switcher pedals to switch between my guitars/amps. What do you guys suggest? I was considering the BOSS one but it can't be ran off of DC power. So I'm leaning towards the EHX Switchblade, but I don't like the fact that there is no led. What do you guys suggest?
4 8 15 16 23 42
you can build one on your own pretty easily

its probably the simplest pedal to build

check out the GC&B forum
there probably are some instructions there

that way you get a LED and an ac jack

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
maybe the boss one. the line selector
Heads up to everyone, new person using this account
BY FAR- I mean this. BY FAR

Framptone amp switcher or their 3 banger..

BEST, THE BEST, NOTHING, I dont care what anyone says, in the land of A/B/Y/Z or A/B A/B/Y you cannot buy a better pedal then these framptones. I was iffy at first spending $300 on a a/b box BUT.

It has ground lifts for all ins/outs , tuner send, isolated power supply, butter smooth switches, and its made well, You dont get cross grounding , your amps remain whisper quiet even on the disorted channel. If you have the cash for one, get it. You will not be disappointed..

I tried Rolls, Morley, Electro harmonix, and even an old fender a/b/y boxes and they all Sucked Balls compared to the Framptone
...meanwhile in the land of normal people with pedestrian incomes, people are spending somewhat significantly less than 3 bones to build their own easy to make a/b switchers using parts and schematics easily found on the internet.
carvin sc90
seagull s6

microcube
rivera m60
pod xtl
^that framptone post beated everyone........
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
what's ur budget?

the morely one works ok. but anything under a hundred, and u might get bleed thru from the other line.

imo, ive found budget ABy's to be a little hit or miss, so keep ur receipt.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Well I dunno man, I blew a JCM800 combo with bad grounding from an A/B (rolls) pedal and the repairs cost me $240 something bucks, so after that happend I figured you get what you pay for And I am normal I dont like blown amps do you?
Last edited by Got2MuchGear at Mar 23, 2007,