If your hovering over this just click it...

Yes Microsoft is coming out with a new version of the xbox 360...it will be black with a 120gig hardrive and an HDMI output..

and so this thread delivers here's a link.

Clicky

Opinions?
I heard about this, but a lot of people think it's an april fools joke.

Shit...120 gigs is a lot though...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Oh and it'll be $480...

I'm kinda hoping for it to be an april fools joke....

I dont want my xbox outdated.

Nelsean where did you hear this?
I'm sold. Says there's going to be a limited run, and I'm a total sucker for limited editions of anything...
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Oh and it'll be $480...

I'm kinda hoping for it to be an april fools joke....

I dont want my xbox outdated.

Nelsean where did you hear this?

Yeah. I hope that xbox has red light of death written all over it lol.

I heard about it on G4.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
yeah would be cool to have a LE Xbox 360 and the fact its called the Elite package make sit so much cooler.

EDIT: Fuck that outdated. I say seeing as I paid $426 for mine I think they should give all who paid for the originals the 120 GB hardrive, and cool black controller.
Last edited by Disasterpiece08 at Mar 23, 2007,
Quote by Disasterpiece08
and the fact its called the Elite package make sit so much cooler.

It was originally codenamed "Zephyr". I thought that sounded pretty nifty...
I already have a black xbox. it just never turned around 360 degrees. Who's laughing now, bitches? HA!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
yeah...but microsoft has not confirmed anything about it......kinda sketchy..

I know they are making a bigger HD but...photoshoped pics of this have been around..

I hope its a joke...I dont wanna shell out MORE money for my 360..its way to close to the PS3 now.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
yeah...but microsoft has not confirmed anything about it......kinda sketchy..

I know they are making a bigger HD but...photoshops pics of this have been around..

I hope its a joke...I dont wanna shell out MORE money for my 360..its way to close to the PS3 now.

Yeah, I'm still a little skeptical about it. Everyone talking about it except for M$. And no, it isn't too close to the PS3. This (if real) will be the most expensive 360 package and it's still cheaper than the PS3. Not to mention 360 is getting most of the PS3's exclusive games...
Everyone is saying (if it is really going to happen) it is going to be worthless. It's barely a step above the original 360.
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah, I'm still a little skeptical about it. Everyone talking about it except for M$. And no, it isn't too close to the PS3. This (if real) will be the most expensive 360 package and it's still cheaper than the PS3. Not to mention 360 is getting most of the PS3's exclusive games...

Yeah the 360 getting the exclusive titles is great. i was almost sad that I got the 360 but then we got more games. Im still waitng for Forza Motorsport 2 though.
I already feel like my 360 is taking more and more money from me from the shit I buy....new controllers...$60 games....xbox live...its kinda ridiculous...and I really dont wanna buy that damn wireless adapter..if that 360 has wifi it's mine.

I wouldn't go to playstation though...I love how xbox 360 works now I couldn't go back.
Quote by 6WS
Everyone is saying (if it is really going to happen) it is going to be worthless. It's barely a step above the original 360.

Which is why it's only $70-80 more than the Premium package.

Edit: if it really does run cooler than that alone is worth the extra cash. I really can't watch DVDs on it at night for fear of me falling asleep and it running all night.
hmm...i guess thats the bad part about getting stuff right when it comes out, companies always make them better.

great now my xbox will be outdated and white
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
I already feel like my 360 is taking more and more money from me from the shit I buy....new controllers...$60 games....xbox live...its kinda ridiculous...and I really dont wanna buy that damn wireless adapter..if that 360 has wifi it's mine.

I wouldn't go to playstation though...I love how xbox 360 works now I couldn't go back.

Yeah the money for games kills me, I dont got live though but I guess its kinda good bc I have a little more money for other things. I glad my contoller hasnt broke yet though I wont buy a new one Ill use the wired one i bought like 4 months ago.

Quote by happytimeharry

Edit: if it really does run cooler than that alone is worth the extra cash. I really can't watch DVDs on it at night for fear of me falling asleep and it running all night.

Ive left mine on all night like 3-4 times in my friends camper when we were to high to remember to turn it off and it would be on from like 7PM to like 10 AM the next morning. It actually was only slightly hot.
Last edited by Disasterpiece08 at Mar 23, 2007,
Quote by happytimeharry

I have the intercooler so it is never hot...but I still dont trust my 360 on for a long long time...

when I start it up its like a damn helicopter!
Quote by Neogioh
Im laughing now....

yeah, i know

but I'd just rather spend 400 dollars on a new amp or something rather than a video game system. I almost never play video games because I always have something better to do. haha, I don't even know why I bought the original xbox. the last time I used it was probably a few months ago at least...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Holy crap!!!

I had my mouse hovered over and it told me to click it!!!

AAHHH.

However, on topic, I dont know about it all, personally Ill stick to my N64.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
I liked the n64, but the controllers pissed me off so much. For some reason, I always hated the controller. My favorite system was the SNES. I could NEVER stop playing it. I don't like XBOX very much. Too many bells/whistles. Donkey Kong Country + Street Figter 2 Turbo > Halo + Gears of War

ANY DAY!!!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
IF that's true, then wtf?

I'm getting pretty sick of consoles turning into PC'S. What happend to buying the console, taking it home and playing it? Now you have different versions, and then they come out with newer, better, fixed versions?

I mean, shit. The system is already like nitrogen. I have mine set up really well on a nice surface with plenty of room to vent. If you even touch the thing while it's running it can destroy a game. I should say, it will destroy a game. Thousands of people complain about it breaking down.

Look at Nintendo 64. You bought the system and that was pretty much it. You played games and diden't worry about shit. I even read storys about people "accidently" dropping it out a window, taking it back in and working fine.

I payed a lot of money for my xbox 360 and take really good care of it. That's fine, it's a great system. But damn, just come out with one ****ing system.