I bought a schecter omen 6, and a line 6 spider 2 30 w. In the future i would like to put a floyde on it, can i. i no u can by the omen 6 FR but i bought the omen 6 without it can i put a floyde rose on it? And would SH8 Invader pickups sound good on it?
Quote by '
AG[ Scott']I bought a schecter omen 6, and a line 6 spider 2 30 w. In the future i would like to put a floyde on it, can i. i no u can by the omen 6 FR but i bought the omen 6 without it can i put a floyde rose on it? And would SH8 Invader pickups sound good on it?

Okay... first mistake: buying a Spider 2. If you've bought it recently, go return it for a Vox or a Roland Cube. Please.

Secondly, putting a Floyd Rose on a hardtail guitar (non-floyd rose guitar) is expensive and hardly ever worth it. It requires routing out a huge hole in the body and a bunch of other custom modifications. You can expect to pay over 300 dollars for it... well over 300.

Since the Omen 6 is a 300 dollar guitar, it's not worth it.

Even upgrading the pickups in it isn't really worth it. Most people don't like the SH8 Invader because it's muddy.
yeah its gonna cost you like 100 for the floyd trem, then anything from 200+ for labour, i had customer a while back REALLY wanting to get the floyd in his warlock, I said I wont do it, too risky, so he left to go get it done at some other store... sure enough 2 weeks later the same guy comes walking back in the store with the entire guitar basically F**ked, some inexpereinced douche tried routing it and created a crack through the back, thats was the end of a 400 dollar guitar
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
pretty clear! I just love my line 6 spider 2, im not taking it back and ive got great sounds... every1 thanx for the help!