Why do men have nipples?

Don't laugh. It's a serious question.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I never thought I'd say this but.....there was a thread about male nipples and their purpose a few weeks ago.
Poor advice.
its cause everybodys the same for a while in the womb. then you either get your wiener or your vagina. its just a fact of life.
Quote by pimpslap1236
holy shit that was so ****in funny. i spit a full glass of milk on my computer screen cuz of that. you sir win the funniest comment of the evening award. i salute you

Fightin the power with no avatar.
Quote by ragglefraggle
its so we can look sexy.

It's sexy to have 2 dark lumps on our chest?

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Because in the original stages of fetus growth... the male and female are the same. People are more or less "blanks" at that point.

That's why women have a clit. It's the start of a penis in the fetus stage. No joke. It's kind of lame to think during sex your stimulating a little fetus penis.
Yeah... we all pretty much start out the same in the womb. Even with reproductive organs. You're body starts by making both ovaries and testes then it gets rid one pair.

So, I guess the reason we have nipples is because it doesn't really matter so we never evolved from it.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by Embodiment
To umm breast feed when the mother can't?

That's what the penis is for..

..oh shit.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
It's sexy to have 2 dark lumps on our chest?

lol, my best friend has 3
Quote by 6WS
Because in the original stages of fetus growth... the male and female are the same. People are more or less "blanks" at that point.

That's why women have a clit. It's the start of a penis in the fetus stage. No joke. It's kind of lame to think during sex your stimulating a little fetus penis.

GOD!
Why ruin it for me?
That is really gross.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
That's what the penis is for..

..oh shit.

Correct I guess...
Quote by pokescab
GOD!
Why ruin it for me?
That is really gross.

"Ohhhh!!! Rub my fetus penis!!!"

/of immaturity.
Quote by JC13
So you got somethin to look at when your talkin to them!

So you got something to look at when your talking to them! *Peter Griffin laugh*
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by lloyd123
its cause everybodys the same for a while in the womb. then you either get your wiener or your vagina. its just a fact of life.

Basically yeah. Every fetus is female for a few weeks.
http://www.amazon.com/Nipples-Hundreds-Questions-Doctor-Martini/dp/1400082315/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-1660821-6597758?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1174625694&sr=8-1

^ Great book with a bunch of those typical weird things that we're all curious about. You should check it out .

The Vice President of DALF
Discrimination Against Left-handers Federation "A group FOR lefThanded players."

"Go where the climate suits my clothes."-Jerry Garcia
Quote by 6WS

Quite possibly the most hilariously true statement I've ever read on UG.
Spiral Out
Quote by PinkIsCool
Dude, I know a kid who has a third nipple under his arm.

LOL. Like my fat English teacher.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
To the guy that said that you get both ovaries and testicles, you're wrong, go read the anatomy book my professor wrote. But the real reason as to why men have nipples is that men do have mamillary glands but they are very, very underdeveloped. If you were to inject a guy in the chest with loads of estrogen, the mamillary glands would develop.l
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Quote by Maverick64
To the guy that said that you get both ovaries and testicles, you're wrong, go read the anatomy book my professor wrote. But the real reason as to why men have nipples is that men do have mamillary glands but they are very, very underdeveloped. If you were to inject a guy in the chest with loads of estrogen, the mamillary glands would develop.l

That's kind of what makes us...mammals...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls