Page 1 of 4
What Are The Longest Song Titles You Know?

post something like:
song title - artist

OK??

so that we would know if the song really exists
and make sure that the song is from a signed artist
not your own...or from any unsigned aretists
Last edited by janry4 at Mar 23, 2007,
There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet.
Kathleen your boyfriend is on line one, Kathleen you husband is on line two - Off With Her Head
the longest one i know is "this cocaine makes me feel like i'm in this song" - soad
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Any Fall Out Boy song. lol.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
one of the long songtitle i know is...

The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage - Panic! at the Disco
Frances Farmer will have her revenge on Seattle. Not that long now that I wrote it down.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
In An Excruciating Way Infested With Vermin And Violated By Executioners Who Practise Incendiarism And Desanctifying The Pious /thread
Only song worth mentioning.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 23, 2007,
The long song titles are rediculous.

They're okay sometimes, but I hate looking at the track listing of an album and feeling like I'm reading the first chapter of Das Kapital.
Poor advice.
"A Change of Seasons: The Crimson Sunrise/Innocence/Carpe Diem/The Darkest of Winters/Another World/The Inevitable Summer/The Crimson Sunset"

And if that doesn't count as one song title (which I don't think it does) then...

"Our Lawyers Made Us Change the Title of This Song So We Wouldn't Be Sued"
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
"i've got ten friends and a crowbar that says you ain't gonna do jack" - underoath

Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict
Schecter C-1 Classic
Seagull S6
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Epiphone Valve Junior Combo
Welcome To The Planet Motherfucker/Psychoholic Slang
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by CanadianLoonie
Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

I was waiting for that one!
Quote by B.I.N.
Chord of David, eh?
G Sus, perhaps?
It's the end of the world as we know it(and I feel fine)- REM
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
miranda, that ghost just isn't holy anymore - the mars volta

gallons of rubbing alcohol flowing trough the street- nirvana

frances farmer will have her revenge in seattle - nirvana
I Am Downright Amazed at What I Can Destroy With Just a Hammer - Atom and his Package

How to Say "I Hate You" in Japanese When Your Actual Intention Is to Indicate the Opposite - The Bonaduces

The Second Annual National Depression Awareness Day Sleepover Party - The Bonaduces

Nothing In This World Can Stop Me Worryin' 'Bout That Girl - The Kinks

Hit The Skids Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Rock - Local H

The Frightening Reality of the Fact That We Will All Have to Grow Up and Settle Down One Day - Moneen

There Are a Million Resons for Why This May Not Work...And Just One Good One for Why it Will - Moneen
Quote by deluxity
miranda, that ghost just isn't holy anymore - the mars volta

gallons of rubbing alcohol flowing trough the street- nirvana

frances farmer will have her revenge in seattle - nirvana

ACTUALLY...it's "Gallons Of Rubbing Alcohol Flow Through The Strip" - Nirvana.

The Chapter Of Obesiance Before Giving Breath To The Inert One In The Presence Of The Crescent-shaped Horns.
This one time I went to fuck my girlfriend, but I forgot it was April Fool's day. Well, I stuck my penis in, and it turns out she had put hot sauce in her pussy. The rest of the night was pretty bad.

0.999... = 1
I'm sure most of the longest song titles have been said, but how about this for an album title...

He has left us alone but shafts of light sometimes grace the corners of our rooms - a silver mt. zion

some of the songs on that album have long titles too, like "13 angels standing guard 'round the side of your bed" or "Blown-out joy from heaven's mercied hole"
The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades is Out to Get Us - Sufjan Stevens
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
upon settling on the forzen island, lecithin presents claude and coquelicot with his animal creations for them to approve or reject - of montreal

promentalshitpsychosisbackwash enema squad (the doodoo chasers) - Funkadelic
F.C.P.M.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P- the fall of troy.

translation- **** condoms pre-marital sex is the shit get everyone pregnant, get everyone pregnant, geteveryone pregnant.

long song name.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Longest one I've ever heard is:
Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd
Longest one I've ever heard of is:
I'm a Cranky Old Yank, in a Clanky Old Tank, on the Streets of Yokahama with My Honolulu Mama, Doing Those Beat-o, Beat-o, Flat on My Seat-o, Hirohito Blues. - Hoagy Carmichael
We Laugh At Dange (And Break All The Rules)

(Lord, It's Hard To Be Happy When You're Not) Using the Metric System.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by MakinLattes
Nothing In This World Can Stop Me Worryin' 'Bout That Girl - The Kinks

Perfecto!
Poor advice.
Antennas To Heaven: Moya Sings 'Baby-O' / edgyswingsetacid / Glockenspiel Duet Recorded On A Campsite in Rhinebeck, NY / 'Attention...Mon Ami...Fa-Lala-Lala-La-La...' [55-St. Laurent] / She Dreamt She Was A Bulldozer, She Dreamt She Was Alone In An Empty Field / Deathkamp Drone / Antennas To Heaven reprise
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation - The Rednex
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Grab the Devil By the Horns and **** Him Up the ***- Sum 41

I never see you on live anymore.
Someday, In The Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands of people Are Going To Be Shocked and Perplexed to Find Out It Was Not Them. Sometimes, This Includes Me - The Chariot
"The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are off Our Lands!'" - Sufjan Stevens
Quote by evening_crow
the longest one i know is "this cocaine makes me feel like i'm in this song" - soad

+1
Page 1 of 4