people who delete wikipedia entries and spam them are not 'kewl.'

edit: gotta admit though, it is pretty damn funny.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

oh my
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
wow

really mature of someone.

for some reason im not laughing.

oh yeah, because calling black people niggers isnt funny.
Okay some kid had a laugh when he did this, but this is the reason Blacks can't move on in life. Both Blacks and Whites in America think that African slavery in the U.S. was the only instance of slavery in the history of the world. WAKE UP and realize slavery has been going on since prehistory with every single race on the face of the earth. Just because the Africans sold their own people into slavery to white men who used the slaves to maintain a delicate economy in the 1600's and so on, doesn't mean that it's the only time it happened. True, it was a HUGE trade that was revolting, but MOVE ON. Nobody alive today was an African American slave, and nobody alive today was an American slaveowner. Predictible fools like the person who wrote "******s" need to all die so the remaining intelligent human beings can help make the world a better place.
Ibanez Custom RG 120
Epiphone Custom SG Special
Line-6 Spider III 150 Combo
Marshall MG

Quote by Paul Gilbert
"Who cares what your fingers are doing? As long as it sounds cool!"

My Website

Jon Blake Music
Quote by redSG
Okay some kid had a laugh when he did this, but this is the reason Blacks can't move on in life. Both Blacks and Whites in America think that African slavery in the U.S. was the only instance of slavery in the history of the world. WAKE UP and realize slavery has been going on since prehistory with every single race on the face of the earth. Just because the Africans sold their own people into slavery to white men who used the slaves to maintain a delicate economy in the 1600's and so on, doesn't mean that it's the only time it happened. True, it was a HUGE trade that was revolting, but MOVE ON. Nobody alive today was an African American slave, and nobody alive today was an American slaveowner. Predictible fools like the person who wrote "******s" need to all die so the remaining intelligent human beings can help make the world a better place.

Hey.

If you don't have something un-intelligent to say, don't say it.
Quote by daytripper75
wow

really mature of someone.

for some reason im not laughing.

oh yeah, because calling black people niggers isnt funny.

Trust me, thats not what I find funny. Just the fact that the entire article is just that. I agree with you in that using that word is NOT funny. I refuse to ever even say it. But...when you've been writing an english paper for 3 hours and in the midst of your research you see that...pretty ****ing hilarious.
Quote by wilty00
Hey.

If you don't have something un-intelligent to say, don't say it.

LoL. See, that was funny. But using ignorant racist remarks isnt.
Ibanez Custom RG 120
Epiphone Custom SG Special
Line-6 Spider III 150 Combo
Marshall MG

Quote by Paul Gilbert
"Who cares what your fingers are doing? As long as it sounds cool!"

My Website

Jon Blake Music
haha your listening to music, learning a song, doing hw, myspace, UG, and IMing all at the same time? impressive, most impressive.
Quote by The Postman
Usually emos, have like twiggy legs you can snap in your hands...
Has anyone ever seen an obese emo?

Quote by cool#9
Whose fault is it you are a skinny worthless wimp, be a fat emo, problem solved.
honestly, i didnt find that funny. not because its offensive but because its stupid.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
Trust me, thats not what I find funny. Just the fact that the entire article is just that. I agree with you in that using that word is NOT funny. I refuse to ever even say it. But...when you've been writing an english paper for 3 hours and in the midst of your research you see that...pretty ****ing hilarious.

ok that is kind of funny. sorry for the double post
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
Quote by wilty00
It makes you wonder how that site stays afloat in the first place. How do they catch the vandalism and fix it so fast?

They have moderators who are somehow notified whenever an edit is made. If it's spam, the edits are undone. Two of my friends thought it was adorable to edit each other's names into various disease articles, which were undone within five minutes.