i ordered a drum machine the other day and it'll be here monday

DON'T YOU HATE THE WAITING!!
Quote by Inahrima

Kirk: you know what would be hardcore?
James: what?
Kirk: metallica nail polish!
James:

Quote by grimreaper65

'Scuse me, i'm going to go listen to some black metal bands sing about black people. Then some grindcore about coffee.
I have to wait two years to meet the prettiest girl i've ever seen in my life. I hate the waiting. On Sunday i get my new guitar. I hate hate hate waiting
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
yeah, waiting for something sucks.

its easier if you just occupy yourself with other things, and try not to think about it.
i've been occupying myself with recording...but guess what? I NEED A DRUM MACHINE TO FINISH THEM! HA!

Quote by Inahrima

James:

Quote by grimreaper65

'Scuse me, i'm going to go listen to some black metal bands sing about black people. Then some grindcore about coffee.
yeah well i waited 3 weeks to get this mp3 player, a month later i dropped it, now i have to wait for a week just to know whats wrong with it, then however long it takes to fix it. until then im musicless.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by Rocker_69
I have to wait two years to meet the prettiest girl i've ever seen in my life.

Mail-order bride?

Yeah, I hate waiting for stuff. I had to wait 2 weeks to have enough money to buy Windows for my PC. Then, of course, that took another week to ship...
I'm waiting for my first electric guitar ever!

I'm coming from bass guitar (still play actually), and an acoustic, but coming next week I'll have a Schecter C-1 Limited Artist Edition guitar, and a Crate GT212 amp..

Yes yes.. I hate waiting.
one time i had to wait like 2 weeks for some piece of gear...i forget what it was...but i was so uptight for the first couple of days and then i forgot about it entirely and then when it got here it was like "oh yeah...i ordered that..."
Quote by Inahrima

James:

Quote by grimreaper65