Basically I'd like to get some information about different methods to induce fun psychological episodes (without resorting to drugs or anything with negative effects)

Theres been a couple of threads of 'em I've seen popping up in our wonderful Pit...

Lucid Dreaming-
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475123

Asleep with headphones on-
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=550657

---
Are there any other (safe) methods you guys know of/have experienced?
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
*waits for replies*
I've tried caffeine pills. Apparently if you take more than 2 things become weird. But they're pretty lame IMO.
Quote by JC13
Whenever I read your usertitle, I think it says "I have Multiple Orgasms", Thought I'd share that with you.

lol sigged.

on-topic: relating to the lucid dream topic, does anyone know a good way of just having dreams period?
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
lol sigged.

on-topic: relating to the lucid dream topic, does anyone know a good way of just having dreams period?

You should start by sleeping. I know that has to be a step in the right direction.
ah hell just smoke some weed or get drunk and wail on the guitar or you could try jerking of with your finger up your butt i heard u go to the moon
Quote by i suck
ah hell just smoke some weed or get drunk and wail on the guitar or you could try jerking of with your finger up your butt i heard u go to the moon

all at once?

>.>.....
Some Guy?
Quote by i suck

I asked for no drugs please.

I'm not 21

. . . No.

was that an attempt at humor? Seriously.
Quote by Roc8995
Check out inducing an out of body experience......PM me if you're interested because I have a file or two I could send you...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Embodiment
*waits for replies*
I've tried caffeine pills. Apparently if you take more than 2 things become weird. But they're pretty lame IMO.

I did it at school today. Took 3. Its shit, but i guess everything should get a try once I couldnt sit still through 2 periods of science