Yep Im getting this one when I get money.... https://host175.ipowerweb.com/~onlinegu/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=34&osCsid=dbc87127f719359e9f2daeb128819267

Im gonna stain it blue or blue with black grain. Anyway I will more than likely replace everything on here (electronics, bridge, etc...)

I know I will get sperzel tuners for it. The rest is why I made this thread.

Which pickups do you recommend, I plan to use this guitar for classic rock stuff, cleaner stuff, and maybe a touch of hard rock (think guns n' roses). Stuff like Van halen, Guns N' Roses, and a Metallica or Pantera clean.

What tune-o-matic do you recommend? What stop peice?

And if you want to post some cool inlay designs for the fretboard and headstock as I want to try out my new router please.
Thanks.
well, you could do the classic seymour duncan jb and jazz set. there's a '59 hot rod set. theres a couple that there are. i have a sd in my lp in the bridge. its really nice but i really wanna get bareknuckle pick ups, but theyr pretty pricey. anyway, you could also try gibson burstbuckers or sumthin. the burstbuckers will probly do well with gnr stuff, but i believe EVH uses sd's in his new charvel art series guitars.
[B]Member of the Orange Revolution Club. Buy an Orange to join.
Member #16 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.
do you have a wiring schematic of how the ht-10 is supposed to be wired? or even a picture? I'm looking at seymor duncan's website, and i only have a red, white, yellow and black wire coming out of the pickups, and this wiring diagram definitely is nowhere near what saga's prewired guitar is. Any help you could give me would be really beneficial. I love the site, and wish i had the materials and skill that you have when i was throwing the PRS kit together
Personally I'd look into something like a DiMarzio SuperDistortion or Tonezone for the bridge.
(Once again, personally) I'd look for somethign a bit, more suited for soloing at the neck, maybe a DiMarzio Evolution?
But there's always the Seymour Duncan SH-4 which I looked at for quite a while for those sorta tones (for the bridge of my Ibanez it was gonna be).
Go Tone Pros TOM bridge.

Then I'd go Dimarzio Tone Zone and Norton. But thats my impression. Seymour Duncan Custom and '59 is nice too
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I make custom pickups... you could inquire about mine... my prices start at $65 per humbucker . OHSPyro89 bought a pair from me and likes them
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
Also I would check out the Grizzley PRS style kit. Seems more well made
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I'd recommend doing some research before you spend any money on a Saga kit.

I built a Saga Tele style, and I've heard from a lot of other people who built other styles - apparently the tops on the PRS style are wafer thin, and because they are sealed ready for painting, there's a lot of work needed to get them to take a stain!

Other than that, you are doing the right thing by planning to replace all the hardware!

Good Luck!
Don't waste the money on the Saga kit. You already plan on replacing most of it, why put nice pickups and hardware on firewood?

Get a nice body and neck off ebay or from Warmoth.