I've heard so much about ClockWork orange but I wanna ask, should I read the book or watch the movie? cause I know the movie has a lot of weird shit in it and If I borrow it, my parents are gonna eventually see it, think I'm ****ed up.
If you get the movie and your folks are eventualy going to have to see it, then avoid getting it and read the book. There are things that are truly twisted in it

Im singing in the rain.....
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Both are great, but the book is difficult to understand (What with the nadsat talk scattered throughout). You should probably see the movie so you can make sense of the book. But as long as you do both, it doesn't really matter. Except the book does have one last chapter not in the movie.
Quote by Freaky_Styley
If you get the movie and your folks are eventualy going to have to see it, then avoid getting it and read the book. There are things that are truly twisted in it

Im singing in the rain.....

so is the rape singing that ****ed up?
Today is Nadsat day in the punk forum. Come Govoreet with us, droogies!
Read the book and watch the movie, they're both real horrorshow!
...OR I'LL TOLCHOCK YOU IN THE GLASSIES WITH MY ROOKER!
...I really wanted to say that.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
That is the best movie I will never watch again. Sooo disturbing. But BRILLIANT.
Can't stop the signal.
read the book then watch the movie, the book isnt that hard to understand, and many editions have little glossaries in the back.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Can someone give me the jist of the story? What makes it freaky?
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
this guy is really antisocial asshole, and he gets "reprogrammed" by the government.

Last.fm
And why shouldn't I watch it with my parents?
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Quote by Jesse Mrau
Both are great, but the book is difficult to understand (What with the nadsat talk scattered throughout). You should probably see the movie so you can make sense of the book. But as long as you do both, it doesn't really matter. Except the book does have one last chapter not in the movie.

+1
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by The_Okie
And why shouldn't I watch it with my parents?

your parents have probably seen it, its not like its a new movie it came out in 1971. but its very violent.

Last.fm
Quote by The_Okie
Can someone give me the jist of the story? What makes it freaky?

Their are entire websites dedicated to deciphering the true meaning of this story, it's a very complex tale!
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!