Why do people always make a crack about penicelin? I don't understand . Could someone explain?
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
i think its funny because it mildly resembles the word penis. which is funny. idk penicillen is a pretty goofy word
It's funny because...it's an...antibiotic? I dunno, if you find penicillin amusing, you have an odd sense of humor.
^It's just a general antibiotic, not strictly for STD's.
So, I don't really see why penicillin itself is funny. But I do like this picture:
Last edited by Jesse Mrau at Mar 23, 2007,
STD's always lead to humor.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
invented by scottish alexander fleming. saves millions of lives every year. and pussys.
They probably have no idea what it is and the word ittself sounds funny to them.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
No, that's what you get to treat gonnorhea. It has nothing to do with the fact that it resembles a penis.

"Probably should get some penicillin up in there." - that's the wisecrack.

It's appropriate after your friend bangs a nasty ho when he's wasted.
Fun Fact #34: I am allergic to penicillin.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
PENICILLIN

There is now no excuse for anyone to spell it wrong.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.