hey what are some great sounding piano songs. If you watch the show "House" and have seen the episode with the guy who can play really great piano, thats the kind of stuff I'm looking for. but if you have a favorite (or many) piano mostly/only songs plz let me know the title thx guys!
chopsticks?!?!

or that one song by mozart or was it beethoven, hmm srry i dunno i guess im not helping
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
"Amsterdam" by Coldplay is one of my favourites. Also:
"The Entertainer" by Scott Joplin
"Layla" by Derek and the Dominoes (The end coda)
"Let It Be" by The Beatles (Super Easy)
"Look What You've Done" by Jet (Also super easy)
"Canon in D" by Johann Pachbel
Can't stop the signal.
I think 'Special Needs' by Placebo would be a nifty little piano piece to learn.
They make me do push-ups in drag :[.
Pretty much any Ben Folds stuff.

"rockin the suburbs" or "Zac and Sara" are pretty similar to the style you were looking for.
Pm me for sheet music.

Also i second the reccomendation for Muse songs.
Yes but good luck finding all of this now tabs have been outlawed!

Try moonlight sonata by beethoven. It's easy and sounds amazing. And there's a million copies of the sheet music online.

Nobody's mentioned coldplay yet?
Reccomended this to another guy, great song, To Zanarkand. Youtube it.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Lovely Rita by the Beatles has an awesome bridge with a piano part.

Also, of course, most Billy Joel stuff. It particular, Vienna (VERY GOOD), Piano Man, Lullabye, Scenes from an Italian Restaurant, She's Got a Way.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
Songs from Yann Tiersen (the song from the movie "Amelie poulain" are his most famous ones)
Songs from The Doors
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"