Press F3, and it should let you select a source folder in a new window. This folder will be the folder WMP will automatically sync with in the future unless you switch to a new folder. Since it's a sync-based system, you won't have to manually add files to WMP whenever you get new ones. Just move the files to your selected source folder, and WMP should add them to your library automatically.
Quote by Quintessence153
Press F3, and it should let you select a source folder in a new window. This folder will be the folder WMP will automatically sync with in the future unless you switch to a new folder. Since it's a sync-based system, you won't have to manually add files to WMP whenever you get new ones. Just move the files to your selected source folder, and WMP should add them to your library automatically.

Is it possible to search just one folder? Or does it always have to search the default folders?
Quote by mrmoo182
Is it possible to search just one folder? Or does it always have to search the default folders?

I think that the "My Music" auto folder should be the default folder. You get set it to another folder or folders (like I did). Just press the F3 button, and it should come up with a window that lets you select the folder(s) to monitor.