Looks like a peavy 5150 that's going to be modded...or something.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Fender is making the new 5150s IIRC.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
fender eh? that's kind of weird just knowing Peavey and EVH were so synonymous with eachother for the longest time.
Fender 5150III. He used it at the House of Petals gig, Gathering gig and the Fender NAMM dinner show (youtube clip). He mentions in the NAMM clip its still a prototype and not finished yet, should be out later in the year I guess.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
man he is freaking wasted in that video. looks like he Just came in off the streets from a refrigerator box in 92 degree weather
lol. Yeah, he and Fender signed a deal not too long ago, and are currently working to develop a new line of 5150's.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

Quote by Got2MuchGear
man he is freaking wasted in that video. looks like he Just came in off the streets from a refrigerator box in 92 degree weather

he's Eddie VanHalen! what do you expect? its not like he needs to put on a pretty face, he doesn't care. plus, drunk off his ass and he's still one of the best guitarists I've ever heard!

living legend.

I wonder what Fender is going to charge for the "5150 III"? I'm sure it'll be in excess of $1000. maybe they'll put some cool new features on it? maybe celestion speakers?
fender doesn't really do celestions. the whole american vs. british thing. and i'm guessing it'll come in around $1000.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I guess that's a big part of the reason Peavey renamed their 5150's to 6505's.

It's a good move for Fender to get into high gain territory. Don't expect 'em to come cheap.

^edit: Fender puts a Celestion V30 in it's Supersonic amp.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.