ok so football season camp isnt for another few months for me, but i want to get in shape and get really prepared for it. i was wondering what good exercises there are for football. im a wide receiver/safety, ive already been running about 2 miles every other day and benching some pretty much every day. also are there any good practices to get better at catching?
were all a bunch of brothers livin in a cool way along with 6 million others in a place called L.A. --out in L.A. by rhcp
Run more and more and more and more and more and....
And to get better at catching..... get somebody to throw you the football and you then catch it.
Quote by rockr09
Run more and more and more and more and more and....
And to get better at catching..... get somebody to throw you the football and you then catch it.

QFT
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
yeah get someone to throw you the football, also do agility drills, and lots of 50 yard sprints.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Squats will help with your jumping and running. For catching, just have a friend be QB, then have him throw it to you while you are running.
Also, since your a receiver/safety working on your footwork, and catching abilities. For catching just try to catch the ball every which way, especially one handed. For agility, have someone drop a tennis ball 10 yards (or is it 5?) and then you catch it before it bounces twice, cones, shuttles, you probably know the drill. Trust me, I was a receiver and safety also.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.