Page 1 of 4
Today in talmud class, I drew a picture of my synagogue being blown up with missiles, TNT and a suicide bomber. My friend saw the pic and laughed because he dislikes religion just like me. The teacher came to see what we were laughing at so she saw the picture.
She was scared and sent me to the principle, The principle then called the police. The police came and questioned me. Told me my type (The quiet) can be dangerous people etc. and if I had any problems. After the questioning, I was lucky enough for them not to take me to the station. When they left, they said, "We'll be watching you son, You're a threat to the government."

Never been this scared in my whole life!
I don't think I have problems but I'm starting to doubt that.....

Here is the exact same pic i drew, but i redid it on MS Paint:
It is pretty damn retarded though.

#DTWD
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i should totally be able to draw pictures of people blowing up jewish synagogues right? isn't that ok? i mean i see in an eerily similar thread it's not only accepted, but encouraged to do so when it comes to catholic churches. just wanted to make sure that things were copacetic for all creeds and colors.
#DTWD
Jews suck. ****ing kykes.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
I dont get it.

You mods are all about not spaming yet you are allowed to make a duplicate thread?

I dont get why you all think its so funny, quit being ass kisses. If anybody else did it, you would bitch about it for 3 pages until one of the nerds with a power trip aka mods shuts it down.

So anyway to fit in...use the search button.
"i ****ing hate jews, they are all retarded, lets worship some dead guy who wandered in the desert for years, who has absolutely no effect on my life, and i don't even know what he was like at all because he's really just a fictional character in a goddamn story, that goes for almost all other religions as well."

that's what my friend jhjps would say.
#DTWD
what do you want me to do? defend you too? assume your role and rip on the kid that defends you? this is a really weak act man, and it just puts egg on your face this time.
Quote by primusfan
i ****ing hate jews, they are all retarded, lets worship some dead guy who wandered in the desert for years, who has absolutely no effect on my life, and i don't even know what he was like at all because he's really just a fictional character in a goddamn story, that goes for almost all other religions as well.

You contradicted what you said in your last sentence. I was about to go Shalom on your ass.
Poor advice.
Quote by <3_high_life
I dont get it.

You mods are all about not spaming yet you are allowed to make a duplicate thread?

I dont get why you all think its so funny, quit being ass kisses. If anybody else did it, you would bitch about it for 3 pages until one of the nerds with a power trip aka mods shuts it down.

Kyke.
Quote by noxiosimitator

Can you blow up a buddist temple as well?

Those bald bastards.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by <3_high_life
I dont get it.

YOU ****ING MORON ... why dont you read the other thread and you might understand.
Primus.

When they crucifie you on TV, can you do a shout-out to me?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Hitler had the right idea he was just an underachiever.
Quote by noxiosimitator

ahh religious intolerance. . . where would we be without it
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
While the racism's high, I'm going to make some racist jokes.

What do you call a Jew on a bus?
Fucking Kyke.

What do you call a black man on a rollercoaster?
Fucking nigger.

What do you call a Mexican in a park?
A Spanish guy in the park.

Even I have boundries.
Poor advice.
what egg on my face? look i HAVE to cut the bullshit here. you're obviously so damned stupid you wouldn't see sarcasm and irony if they were stamped on both your goddamn eyeballs. why is it you defend someone's right to draw and fantasize about blowing up catholic churches for fun. but no ... when it comes to the JEWS ... different story. YOU perko like EVERYONE in that goddamn thread are a bunch of bigoted pieces of shit. you disgust me. what kind of sick society do we live in where we put freedom of speech before the safety of children. when does it end? it's easy to blame things on the ineffective government until they take action. then they're overbearing fascists. well i suggest you shut the hell up and get real. if we let these kinds of things slide in our schools we're just perpetuating the trend of clueless apathetic adults who wonder where they went wrong when their child goes to school and murders 12 children and then him or herself.

i want everyone who posted about "hating christianity" or "hating christians" in that thread to go back and replace that with "hating judaism" or "hating jews". you're victims of this strange idea that christians aren't to be allowed the same compassion and tolerance as other people. i've seen priests getting spat on before at airports. how many people do that to rabbis in public? no one. because somewhere along the way to be a liberal freethinker you had to be someone who supported anything that wasn't white, christian or male. you're a prejudiced asshole. you make my physically ill. it disturbed ME to say the things i did in that last thread, but i HAD to to try to get my point through your pathetic thick excuse for a rational mind. you and people like you are a skidmark in the history of the human race.

i hope you sleep well at night knowing you're a prick propagating a hateful double standard. you're the cause of societies ills.

good day, sir.
- davey
#DTWD
all of u assholes just prove how rascist america really is,

when its in front of someones face, ul act pollitically correct, but on the cowardice that is the internet, youl speak your true, ignorant, redneck mind,

i am flaming u slut
Quote by speedylocs
all of u assholes just prove how rascist america really is,

when its in front of someones face, ul act pollitically correct, but on the cowardice that is the internet, youl speak your true, ignorant, redneck mind,

i am flaming u slut

why are people so damn stupid? i'm not asking you because clearly you haven't the brain capacity to answer such a question. i'm just thinking out loud.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
what egg on my face? look i HAVE to cut the bullshit here. you're obviously so damned stupid you wouldn't see sarcasm and irony if they were stamped on both your goddamn eyeballs. why is it you defend someone's right to draw and fantasize about blowing up catholic churches for fun. but no ... when it comes to the JEWS ... different story. YOU perko like EVERYONE in that goddamn thread are a bunch of bigoted pieces of shit. you disgust me. what kind of sick society do we live in where we put freedom of speech before the safety of children. when does it end? it's easy to blame things on the ineffective government until they take action. then they're overbearing fascists. well i suggest you shut the hell up and get real. if we let these kinds of things slide in our schools we're just perpetuating the trend of clueless apathetic adults who wonder where they went wrong when their child goes to school and murders 12 children and then him or herself.

i want everyone who posted about "hating christianity" or "hating christians" in that thread to go back and replace that with "hating judaism" or "hating jews". you're victims of this strange idea that christians aren't to be allowed the same compassion and tolerance as other people. i've seen priests getting spat on before at airports. how many people do that to rabbis in public? no one. because somewhere along the way to be a liberal freethinker you had to be someone who supported anything that wasn't white, christian or male. you're a prejudiced asshole. you make my physically ill. it disturbed ME to say the things i did in that last thread, but i HAD to to try to get my point through your pathetic thick excuse for a rational mind. you and people like you are a skidmark in the history of the human race.

i hope you sleep well at night knowing you're a prick propagating a hateful double standard. you're the cause of societies ills.

good day, sir.
- davey

i was a bit confused at the start of the thread but now i see what is going on and i agree,
Some Guy?
Quote by Slut
Hitler had the right idea he was just an underachiever.

Give that man the one million dollars!
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
Give that man the one million dollars!

Sadly the man who originally said that is dead.

RIP.
Quote by noxiosimitator

Quote by primusfan
and we all know what a nazi he was.

How dare you.
Quote by noxiosimitator

the US gov are a bunch of dicks, but you guys elected them.....
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Primus you're cool.
I like that pic, I lol'ed.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by Double Basser
Because you know all the government employees in the country, right? All the postmen, secretaries, congressmen, legislators.

The U.S. Government has nothing to do with anything here.
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
Quote by Double Basser

Actually our votes don't mean shit, Skull and Bones will get whoever they want as president no matter who gets the majority.
Quote by noxiosimitator

but I thought I was expressing myself when I voted... damnit... now I have to find an alternative to passive submission to a flawed and dated system..
Quote by MakinLattes
but I thought I was expressing myself when I voted... damnit... now I have to find an alternative to passive submission to a flawed and dated system..
Viva la Revolucion.
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
Man,they're overreacting
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Slut
Sadly the man who originally said that is dead.

RIP.

That pic of him makes me sad...

Anyhow the people who still don't get the two threads, dear god, "Please don't go home and fornicate."
Page 1 of 4