My literature teacher is the best guitarist i have ever physically seen play... and ive seen alot of big name bands. Were trying to get him to join the band. haha!
yeah, he is FAST, but it's not definitely in style of Yngwie. He's just playing the same notes all the time
"A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music"

I isten 2 a shit load of metal all kinds in fact, but still i have nothn against rap music, in fact its quite funny sum of the shit they tlk bout' haha, but that dosn't make it bad for people 2 move on to....infact Public enemy & Anthrax kicked it BOOYAAA!!!! you can appreciate both kinds
Doesn't sound like Yngwie but he's quite good. He probably worked out some sort of algorithm to find the prefect angle to hold a pick for sweeping LOL
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
my music teacher is the best guitarist....
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
and he uses a SpiderII!

i can never get that tone.

well, i never try
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
The 2nd video really sounds like yngwie!
It's cool but yeah the fact that he teaches guitar doesn't mean he can't be a kickass guitarist
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Ugh, that was sloppy as hell. Horrible picking technique

-AS-
Ibanez RG2570e Prestige
Fender® American Series Strat
Marshall AVT-50
BOSS GT8
Crafter T-035
Squire Strat
Admira Malaga Classical Guitar
Gould GS200CB
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Dimebag Crybaby

Proud member of the Scots of UG Society..
Threadstarter - I dug those videos, nice stuff

Also, Alexi, + serious respect for puttin up one of the best pit threads I've seen in a while.

"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
My physics teacher can too. However, his irritation level is so high that it completely outweighs any coolness he gained from being a good guitarist.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by ShredderCrAzY
"A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music"

I isten 2 a shit load of metal all kinds in fact, but still i have nothn against rap music, in fact its quite funny sum of the shit they tlk bout' haha, but that dosn't make it bad for people 2 move on to....infact Public enemy & Anthrax kicked it BOOYAAA!!!! you can appreciate both kinds

What the fuck was that about?

Anyway, that's cool I guess. I like finding out people who I didn't think played instruments actually do: case in point, White House Press Secretary, Tony Snow.
... Nerd.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
I thought that was pretty good, especially the Kirk Hammett one (I KID NOT).
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)