which seymor duncan pickup shuld i get for my strat?
i wanna get more gain and a louder more rock sounding pickup other than that crappy stock pickup in the bridge position.
for cleans il always stay in middle and neck position, and the single coils sound the BEST for that stuff, but when i break out a distortion buffed solo i wanna have a heavyer sound....
my stile is mainly rock and some heavey rock. so what im looking for is a fairly good seymore duncan humbucker that will fit into a single coil space.

can someone help me with some modells and perhaps a link to someplace?

tahnks!
what strat is it? there's a good chance it's already routed for a humbucker at the bridge already, all you'd have to do is buy a new HSS pickguard. And full-sized 'buckers sound a lot better than single coil sized versions, IMO.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ yeah, also the magnets picking up the sound over a much closer space along the string.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^Tis true. The change in bobbin size affects the tone. That's the secret of P-90's.

Bobbin...that's a word you don't see used anywhere near enough.

Bobbin

I like the Custom Custom for a strat, although I'm toying with the idea of sticking a Pearly Gates in my Squier 51.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^ hahahahaha, that violin sig is amazing, mark!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You never realise how little you know until somebody more knowledgeable sets you straight

Paganini's Caprices...piece of piss, obviously.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^ aye. four seasons too, that's for noobs.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I love seymour duncan hot rails, my strat has one in the bridge position, and it rocks. Lotsa output, w/ a nice fat humbucker sound. Consult the tone wizard (i think thats what it's called) on seymour duncan's website. Or, the Red Lace Sensors are really good in the bridge position too.