I've recorded four tracks, and I want to release them some time soon. I'm having a dillemma on whether to release these four tracks as an EP (Cognitive Dissonance) or record some more material and make it into a full blown album. I don't want to include songs that I've released previously as an EP in an album, though I have been tempted to get the tracks from my first EP (Long Face) and my second (Lots of Me) as an album. I know its stupid, two EP's but no album, but that's what so great about being a self produced artist: the complete control over your career. So, what's a guy to do? Hoohoo..
^_^
Last edited by nephi at Mar 23, 2007,
Well, I really loved your first EP.. especially the "Long Face" solo..

Cognitive Dissonance? is that the title? Hmm.. What's with all the psychology stuff? You really are a psychology student. How's it like being that high up so young? You're like, what? Sixteen? Seventeen?
Quote by nephi
I've recorded four tracks, and I want to release them some time soon. I'm having a dillemma on whether to release these four tracks as an EP (Cognitive Dissonance) or record some more material and make it into a full blown album. I don't want to include songs that I've released previously as an EP in an album, though I have been tempted to get the tracks from my first EP (Long Face) and my second (Lots of Me) as an album. I know its stupid, two EP's but no album, but that's what so great about being a self produced artist: the complete control over your career. So, what's a guy to do? Hoohoo..

Um, please.. release it as soon as possible.. Or, you could send me a copy. I just want to hear the songs.
I don't know if that's a good idea..

I've got a little side project right now doing lead and vocals for a doom band called "Powder," but we're not getting anywhere, and I really haven't been able to commit to it very much. Plus it's finals week. It's hard to release decent material when you're a student at the same time. Look out for it.
^_^
Quote by smackaroo
Well, I really loved your first EP.. especially the "Long Face" solo..

Cognitive Dissonance? is that the title? Hmm.. What's with all the psychology stuff? You really are a psychology student. How's it like being that high up so young? You're like, what? Sixteen? Seventeen?

well, thanks..

It's not really that high. I mean, all the mainstream sellouts have all the attention. And I'm not really all for attention. Sure, it would be great if more people noticed, but no matter what happens, you are NEVER going to get me to sign a contract. And you can quote me on that.
^_^
Music theory? I think not. There isn't even a question or realization present in this thread.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Sounds better to me ^_^
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.