alvarez 5227 i got it for 50 i cant find anything sorry if its blurry ill be on around 10:30 okay thank you
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
so i mean, does anyone know any about it the only damge is the fret board was played ruff on weith like the smae three chords or something lol, im guessing its really old anyone tell me something about ?
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
anyone??
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
anyfuuckingone?
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
I did a search and found nothing. Sorry mate. For $50, you can't go too wrong. I'd have to play the thing.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
You want to know to easiest way NOT to get a reply? Bump the post 3 times with in a half hour. Be patient; the people who frequent this forum generally will not post unless they know something about the subject. If we do not know, we will do the same thing you can: use google. Please be more patient next time.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by roamingbard13
You want to know to easiest way NOT to get a reply? Bump the post 3 times with in a half hour. Be patient; the people who frequent this forum generally will not post unless they know something about the subject. If we do not know, we will do the same thing you can: use google. Please be more patient next time.
This man speaks truth. We're not ignoring you because we don't like you (mostly).
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by AcsticRckr89
hey roamingbard13, sorry to burst your bubble... but your haiku is wrong... the first line has 6 syllables, its supposed to have 5

Damnit...you're right. I wasn't paying attention. I'll have to fix it.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by Revalk
This man speaks truth. We're not ignoring you because we don't like you (mostly).

well we weren't at first but now we are.
okay well there is no serial number in it and i cant find much of anything cost of age wise
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
Quote by AcsticRckr89
hey roamingbard13, sorry to burst your bubble... but your haiku is wrong... the first line has 6 syllables, its supposed to have 5

swift avatar!
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Hey guys the Khoshaba might be post on post, but he has a right to be whatever.
Its his post we dont have to look. Cant we just agree to live & let live. I realise we all think it is using our time , but hey. Have you never made a mistake.

Oh Khoshaba
I think its
I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mighnight toga.

Cone on !!
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
This should help http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Acoustic+Guitar/product/Alvarez/5227/10/1

Quote by Dix_Fix
Hey guys the Khoshaba might be post on post, but he has a right to be whatever.
Its his post we dont have to look. Cant we just agree to live & let live. I realise we all think it is using our time , but hey. Have you never made a mistake.

Oh Khoshaba
I think its
I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mighnight toga.

Cone on !!

Actually it's "toker" not "toga"
Hey, if your still interested in more info about your Alvarez, I found this in the Bluebook of Acoustic guitars. Had to go backwards thru 3 to get the info for you, well you'll understand once you read below.

5227 Rosewood Special - similar to the 5225, except has laminated spruce top. Disc. 1985.
Mfr.'s Sug. Retail100% Excellent Average
$175 $115
Last Mfr.'s Sug. Retail was $349.

5225 Rosewood - similar to the 5224, except features rosewood back/sides. Available in Natural finish. Mfr. 1981 to 1992.
$250 $125
Last Mfr.'s Sug. Retail was $459.

5224 - dreadnaught style, solid spruce top, round soundhole, 5 stripe bound body/rosette, mahogany back/sides, nato neck, 14/20 fret
rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay, rosewood bridge with white pearl dot pins, 3 per side chrome tuners. Available in Natural finish.
Disc. 1988.
$240 $125
Last Mfr.'s Sug. Retail was $450.

That's about all there is for that particular guitar. Hope this helps.