Page 1 of 3
So I'm hoping to buy a new guitar soon and I've got a P.O.S. squire that I don't even enjoy playing. I was trying to think of cools ways for it to meet its demise. If I get one that is worth doing I'll get it on video.

My first thought was to drop it off the roof of my dorm...
Just take it apart and spray it different colours. Thats what I've been going for months now. I hate it less cause it looks different....
get one of those blow-up pools and fill it with petrol, then set the guitar on fire and drop it into the petrol from the roof of your dorm.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
go buy yoruself a can pf spraypaint, and a bb gun of you dont have one, wrap the an in newspaper and duct tape it to the guitar so that most of the paper is still showing , then light the paper on fire and shoot it with the bb gun from a safe distance. ive done that to a few things i hated, it will spontaneosly combust
i say you should get into a fight with someone and hit them over the head with it and see which one breaks first
Why not to give it to some kid that can't afford it instead of destroying it?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

if its your first guitar rhen keep it and cherish it for all the nostalgic memories.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Find a steelworks.. then lower it into a pit of molten steel -Terminator 2 styleee

p.s. don't forget to play the terminator theme music at the same time!
Last edited by p2fyre at Mar 23, 2007,
Quote by urik
Why not to give it to some kid that can't afford it instead of destroying it?

While that may give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, I won't feel complete until this guitar releases my soul from its buzzy, thin toned clutches with its complete demolition.
Quote by john_bosma
While that may give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, I won't feel complete until this guitar releases my soul from its buzzy, thin toned clutches with its complete demolition.

+1 are you dutch? eerm well i guess you could just smash into a wall or put something on it which can combust then put some sort of explosive on it that is just capable of bursting the side of the can which will put it on fire at which point you start dancing around it in a ritual kinda way
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

clearly urik doesnt understand the evil of a squire strat, giving it to a kid that didnt have one, would be like giving a kid a live hand grenade... what the hell kinda charity would that be! he's doing the world a service by destroying this thing. i say, you find a buddy that has a big ass truck... and run it over a whole bunch, then light the remains on fire. kinda like what i did to mine... cept we didnt light it on fire... i had a lil bit of homemade explosives i shoved in the control cavity..... it made a big boom
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
I've never had a squier strat. Could someone explain to me what is actually wrong with them? I mean, if you don't like it as it is why not modify it?
Drill a big hole in it, and smoke pot through the guitar....
-------------------------------------------------
- Fender Strat (1988, Japan)
- Epiphone Les Paul (2008, Korea,)
- Epiphone Sheraton (1988, Korea)
- Morgan WG20GEN (2003, Norway)
and some stuff non-used stuff for sale/trade in the Netherlands
replace the pickups and frets with firecrackers and the strings with sparklers. THEN set it on fire and drop it into the pool of petrol of your dorm. (top that one)
Smash it with a hammer! No...not good enough.

Drop it out a window? No, still not enough.

Hey, why don't you just take a shit on it?
How about you put it on ebay and get £75 for it?
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
How about.. just smash it over a small ginger child's head.. then use the strings to garrote Donny Osmond to death.
IF you play shows you could always use the squire for the last song and smash it.
Swallow it. Fold it in half first.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
why dont you give it to me? i cant afford no ****ing guitar
(+it would go well with my rg321, and my musima :X.)
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Throw it in the road just before a flatbed truck drives over it. Then try and play it.
Quote by giant_toaster
put it on freecycle.

+ 1 - for the Bridlington local area.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I've never had a squier strat. Could someone explain to me what is actually wrong with them? I mean, if you don't like it as it is why not modify it?

They're just lousy guitars made out of the cheapest possible materials. Me, I'd sell it.
Death to Ovation haters!
plug it into your amp crank it up full throw it into a hole and bury it alive and see how long it screams for
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Take a picture of it in the dumpster, and send that picture to the Squire company headquarters (or email it to them).
Quote by JamieB
+ 1 - for the Bridlington local area.

Theres only one guitar in brid, and you all share it

Seriously, if they guys going to break it, id sooner see you give it to someone. Just type in "guitar smash" on youtube, it really isnt that original. Plus, only Pete Townsend can do it without looking like an idiot.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
^^ yeah, pete townsend is the ****in' man. So is/was the rest of that band.

I've always wanted to set one on fire while playing a solo and then smash it, but I'm pretty sure I'd just end up burning myself and setting the stage on fire.
Find a sledgehammer. Squire can meet said sledgehammer.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
cover it in gasoline,throw it like a javiline right into a into a fire pit, with some fireworks inside the body FIRE WORKS not CRACKERS(fire works are pretteir) lol
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
De-fret it... Won't destroy it, but will increase the fun a bit.
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
Quote by nick dixon
Plus, only Pete Townsend can do it without looking like an idiot.

This iconic album cover:

Says there are two people in the world who can bust instruments and look badass.

But yeah, +1 to anyone who says give it to someone who would appreciate it.

Besides, while I wouldn't pay retail price for one, I've tinkered with a few and got them to sound good. a decent setup, some high school electronics knowledge and a good set of strings and you've got yourself a good backup.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Paul Simonon ftw.

personally, I would destroy that thing, I know its better to give it to someone, but I am a destructive pyscho who enjoys playing with fire. If the oppertunity presented itself I would go insane on that guitar.
Impale someone

Play baseball with it, run the bases then bash it on the ground then do a Jimi Hendrix impression after you light it on fire when you get to home base....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
learn hendrix Fire, then play it on fire on stge, and burn yourself
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Page 1 of 3