Overrated.

'LIKE OMGZ I CAN DODGEZ ENEMIEZ!'
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Yeah its good online. Me and my school mates all used to play on it together all the time which made it fun - knowing the person you'll be killing is alot more fun
but then we got bored and stoped :/
but yeah until you become good enough to kill most other peole its funn
lol, i never played it before, then one day, i went to a friends house, i played against him, and owned him, it was hilarious......... but no i havent played it live, but i've heard its ****in insane
TransitorySexGod
I got bored of it online after like a month...Im now Playing GRAW2 and it is amazing.
GO RED WINGS!!!
its ok on singleplayer, but my god, the multiplayer is awful. However, i agree with acdckickass, GRAW 2 kicks much ass
www.bebo.com/Re-Ascension - my artist profile! Alternative Rock!

XBOX Live Gamertag: christophe245

Quote by purplegreendave
I like the way 3 of the tags on this video you found are:
gay anus sex

Not that I'm implying anything - far be it from me to judge
It's a pretty tIts game on story mode the offline multiplayer sucks balls and i dont have live so ive never done online... and now my xbox is broken too so im sad

I want to hit bill gates with a chainsaw
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Screw emo jokes, what has 6 arms, 6 legs, and 2 heads?

Nirvana.

Member Of The 'Proud Owner Of An Ibanez' Club

www.myspace.com/woody_851
It's not that great. It is fast paced and action packed, but you just do the same thing over and over on online. It's just the same mode again and again. BORING.
I like co-op mode, and i've just got into online matches. I think they're OK but when i'm better i'll love it i imagine.
signature