First of all, don't say "search button." I used the search button and got these results: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3271886

So anyway...like....if you were going to kill yourself, what would be some really cool ways to do it?

Not like hanging yourself, or mixing Vodka and 90 painkillers, or blowing your head off (no sexual pun intended). I mean, like, suicide with balls!

A way to kill yourself so that when your friends find you, they'd be like "whoa....I wanna try that."

I've always thought that if I were to kill myself, I'd like to strap a bunch of fireworks to my stomach and jump off the roof of a really tall building somewhere downtown. And before I'd do it, I'd stand there for a while and get people's attention until the news people showed up so I could do it on live TV.
Hmm... I would say something like fight club, where you make a major change to the country as a whole would be cool.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
School shooting. Take out as much retards as I can before a cop shoots me in the back.
GO RED WINGS!!!
industrial meat grinder
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
perform self surgery and fuse yourself to your guitar, then get rushed into hospital and catch MRSA and die.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Go to an A7X gig and shout "HEY GUYS, LOOK AT ME! MY HAIR'S NOT DYED, I'M WEARING CONVENTIONAL CLOTHING AND I ONLY LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX!"
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
1.buy an airplane ticket. and dress up as a terrorist. bring bombs tied to your body. and let them shoot you.
2. go to any hip hop concert and shout out.. you guys suck
3. go skydiving and connect fireworks to your shoot.
4. while in your car. buy gas and while your filling your car with gas turn on the car. so it explodes with you in it
Eat a bunch of paperclips and other metal objects and walk next to a giant electromagnet. Holy shit, that would be so cool.
Two pencils + a table

1: Insert pencils in your nose
2: Slam face into table
Quote by GNR's Fan
Two pencils + a table

1: Insert pencils in your nose
2: Slam face into table

lol that one is awesome.

Suicide with balls? Hmmm. How about tieing your legs and arms with large chains to two F1 cars and give thumbs up before your body rips appart. Or dive into an airplane motor while wearing a crap load of those really powerful magnets just to be sure you don't get lucky and pass through unharmed.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
eat a tube amp when its on starting with the tubes

Id like it to be quick so going over niagra falls with water wingys or one of those water bikes
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
Best: World's Highest Stage Dive.
UGHC Member
Quote by Magero
You're my whore....I'm Defy's...it's a chain dude...you just happen to be at the bottom of it...unless theres an ear-wig or someting you wanna make your bitch.

Quote by Vittu0666
You rock.
here's the winner
1.tie a loop in a piece of thin wire such as a piano string or industrial cable (something that would slice a head off if you applied enough pressure)
2.put the loop around your neck and tie the other end to a chimney or something
3.Using either super glue or gorrilla glue, glue your hands to the side of your head and make sure that the glue is set and dried
4.jump off the building where the chimney is
hmmmm...
Quote by fenderfrk10
here's the winner
1.tie a loop in a piece of thin wire such as a piano string or industrial cable (something that would slice a head off if you applied enough pressure)
2.put the loop around your neck and tie the other end to a chimney or something
3.Using either super glue or gorrilla glue, glue your hands to the side of your head and make sure that the glue is set and dried
4.jump off the building where the chimney is

Damn beaten to it. Thats my way to die! Thief!
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
1. Inject self with so much morphine i wouldn't feel anything (I hate pain)
2. Take a knife and cut open chest
3. Take out heart and attempt to eat it whilst still alive.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.