yo, im 14, and skinny, weighing about 105-110 lb. i hate it, and no im anorexic(sp?)
or nuthin, i eat a fair amount, but gain NO weight. i tried those protein shakes or what ever they're called, that are supposed to help u gain weight, but those tasted so horrible i threw up. and im looking to gain a good 30 lbs.any ideas?
Wait. You can't gain weight when you're young and growing. By the time you're 16 you should find weight gain a bit easier.
eat a lot right before you go to bed.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Meh, youg ot nothing to worry about, im 16 , 5'5.5" and only weigh 115, but up to a few weeks ago i only weighed between 107-112 pounds, its because i ate ****ed up thigns at random times, but after i started eating good large meals constantly, my wieght went up quickly, ia te alot of fast food though, but then iw orked out and burned about 3 poudsn off and now im a steady 115 pretty much, unless i go like a day without eating
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Dude, get a gym membership, and get a good weight lifting program, and make sure you ingest 150g of protein a day. I'm 17 and weigh 160, when I was 14 i weighed around...100-105 I would say.
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)
  • Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony w/ gold hardware)
  • Mesa Triple Rectifier Head
  • Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Traditional Cab
  • Too many pedals to list...

Get a job doing physical labour. When I was your age I did that, and gained 25 pounds. i'm 6' 4 and 190 now..
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
i agree with surfraptor7, college does that for everyone. i remember being that skinny too. i couldn't wear mens clothing my senior year of high school, i was 6 foot and 140 and that only clothes that fit me were boys. in college its a different story, no time or anything so i eat out a lot. now still around 6ft and 180....
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Seriously all you can do is wait. All yer energy is going into growing upwards not outwards. When you've stopped growing you'll stop being lanky. That's how it goes I'm afraid.
Quote by SURFraptor7
Wait for college. You will gain weight lol

haha true that, i'm up a good 10 pounds since i started in the fall.

14 eh? almost old enough where weight lifting/training will do some help, but maybe hold off for another year or two. protien shakes don't do anything unless you're working out at the same time, especially lifting. if you eat a bunch and sit on you're rear, you'll only get fat, but if weight is what you want, go for it. muscle mass is the best way tho imo.
"There is no position in sport as noble as goaltending"
- Vladislav Tretiak
Quote by ragglefraggle
well, im tall kinda. im like 5ft 8, or 9. havent checked lately. but im still considered tall in my school

5'8" tall in your SCHOOL?!

Or just your year?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Seriously all you can do is wait. All yer energy is going into growing upwards not outwards. When you've stopped growing you'll stop being lanky. That's how it goes I'm afraid.

yea thats exatcly wat my mom said. but its just a bit embaressing when my girlfriend weighs more than me, and isnt fat at all.
Yes but she has boobs and you dont.

(assuming)

I don't think there's really anything else you can do. Protein shakes and the like are just gonna make you grow more.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Yes but she has boobs and you dont.

(assuming)

I don't think there's really anything else you can do. Protein shakes and the like are just gonna make you grow more.

boobs dont weigh much.if most of a girls weight are in her boobs, then she has a problem. that or a very very lucky bf.
Quote by ragglefraggle
well, in 8th grade. and 8th grade is the highest grade in my school
(middle school)

Oh, fair enough then.

I was thinking of the English school system

Threadstarter let me give ya a piece of advice.

Set good healthy eating habits now. When you are a kid (ie 5-about 12) your habits will determine how easily your body retains fat cells as an adult. But when your in puberty, up until about 18, your diet and activity level will set set your body's trends for muscle retention. You can still gain weight at any time, but you are setting the overall tendencies now.

So, if you want to gain weight, don't worry because you are about to. But, start eating right. Lots of meat, some dairy, some bread, some veggies. I can't stress this enough, lots of meat and *some* dairy and *some* bread, and *some* veggies.

Do that, play a sport, stay active, and you will flesh out nicely in highschool and college. High musclemass/low fat content also slows the visible signs of aging.Something you don't care about now, but will when you are 35 and look 22. Helps with the girls.

And get some damn sleep.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
just wait one day your metabolism will be change then youll have to watch your weight lol
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
dont eat junk food like subway, mc. eat alot of healthy food, chicken, beef and so. also vegetables and some milk and eggs, and workout man.
Quote by ragglefraggle
i have no clue how the English system goes.nor did i kno they were any differnt from ours

Put it this way;

My school is a combined "secondary school" and a "college" - so at 14 there'd be people 4 years older and 3 years younger than you, maybe even 5 years older if people stayed back a year.

Quote by ragglefraggle
yo, im 14, and skinny, weighing about 105-110 lb. i hate it, and no im anorexic(sp?)
or nuthin, i eat a fair amount, but gain NO weight. i tried those protein shakes or what ever they're called, that are supposed to help u gain weight, but those tasted so horrible i threw up. and im looking to gain a good 30 lbs.any ideas?

Me too, exact same weight and age.....Why do you find it gross and imbarassing? I like being like this because I know that when I'm 40 and all those dumbasses at school are fat and bald, I'll be skinny and have a full head of hair.(I have extremely thick hair also )
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You need to do a "clean bulk" as a lot of body builders would call it. You need to eat a lot of slow digesting carbs, things like: Brown Rice, Tuna, Oats, things like that. My buddy eats about 8 bowls a day of: a scoop of protein powder, a cup of oats, and milk, he microwaves it and sometimes mixes it with peanut butter, he says it tastes good, not like a nasty protein shake at all. So I would try that. While doing that find a good workout routine, you'll be a beefcake in no time man.
5 big macs a day. you should be nice and plump ( possibly dead ) in about a week.