Get The Real Thing. It's my first and only album by them and it really expresses their styles in not only unique songwriting, but Mike Pattons out-there vocals and their good umentation.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Good songs: We care a lot (even though it isn't mike patton), midlife crisis, collision, stripsearch, crack hitler, epic, falling to pieces, woodpecker from mars, the real thing, from out of nowhere, everythings ruined, kindergarten, Last to know.

I think thats it :p

theyre my favourites anyway.
Epic and Midlife Crisis are the obvious place to start. They're off the albums The Real Thing and Angel Dust respectively. Angel Dust is a mental freak-out of an album, but it's also AMAZING. Anyway, good luck getting into them, they're totally rockin'.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
from out of nowhere i awesome that was the song that got me into them
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
Faith No More are at times put into the Funk Metal genre. What is their funkyest song according to you?
I started listening to Epic, Midlife Crisis and Falling To Pieces. +1 on getting The Real Thing.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
I started listening to Epic, Midlife Crisis and Falling To Pieces. +1 on getting The Real Thing.

:O RHCP_freak - FAITH NO MORES RIVAL BAND *scum*

lol
Quote by malmsteenfreak
Faith No More are at times put into the Funk Metal genre. What is their funkyest song according to you?
FNM were neither funk nor metal. the only thing metal about them was the Sabbath cover, and i cant think offhand of anything funky about them, if anyone can, please shout.
Quote by str84ever
:O RHCP_freak - FAITH NO MORES RIVAL BAND *scum*

lol
haha, more Mr Bungle than FNM
surprise, you're dead
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
so what if i listen to both?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I agree with getting Angle Dust and The Real Thing if you wanted you could possibly get Album of the year, I enjoyed that album and I prefere that one more than King for a day.
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by rhcp_freak
so what if i listen to both?

lol, i was stating that they are have to rival front men.
Theres nothing wrong with it. Though the arguments between between kiedis and patton have led me to side with faith no more and Mr Bungle and have made me deteste RHCP (which is probably way you can see me flaming them at any opportunity)

Though thats nothing to do with this thread anyways.

Get The real thing and Angel dust anything of those - two great albums and if you can get Live at Brixton its awesome as well.
Quote by Alucard II
FNM were neither funk nor metal. the only thing metal about them was the Sabbath cover, and i cant think offhand of anything funky about them, if anyone can, please shout.haha, more Mr Bungle than FNM
I think they get put into the funk section because of how big Epic was. Malpractice and Jizzlobber are kind of metal-y.
No noobs listen to me! Get their greatest hits which has like every good song by them and more! Its a great album which I got as well. More worth your penny then just a regular album by them because it has 18 tracks and is like 14 bucks. Then if you like them get the rest of their fantastic albums.
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
**** that, i hate greatest hits compilations! why take the music out of its original context??
^ well its good for noobs! It helps them get into those stuff and their greatest hits is actually really ****ing good.
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Quote by Alucard II
**** that, i hate greatest hits compilations! why take the music out of its original context??

Truer words have never been spoken. There's nothing I dislike more when people claim to be a diehard fan of a band, yet all they own is a Greatest Hits CD and only listen to a handful of songs. (I guess I'm turning into an elitist of some sort. Oh well.....)

Anyway, I second all those who've said Angel Dust or The Real Thing. FNM fucking rocks!
get angel dust
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
How to properly indulge in the sonic goodness that is FNM:

1. Ignore every recommendation in this thread.
2. Buy Angel Dust
3. Press play
Quote by Alucard II

Greatest Hits CDs suck.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
^ You should hear yourself! Greatest hits are great and can help people get into bands more easily. If you just plan to get the singles/popular songs on greatest hits and not purchase the rest of their albums, then I hate it. But I bought the greatest hits and plan to get angel dust and the real thing very soon.
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman