I was looking at the $99 Dean Vendetta XM electric guitar at Guitar Center earlier while trying to find a second guitar. It seems like a pretty nice guitar for that price range, but I'm still kinda of new to finding out the positives and negatives about a new guitar. So could anyone help me out and tell me what they think?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_dean_vendetta_xm_electric_guitar?full_sku=103933354
i have been playing for 3 years and i've had about 7 or 8 guitars including the 3 i have now. i have a fender tele, epi v, and a shitty les paul copy. if something happened to any of them, i would go and buy this guitar in a heartbeat. i played one and i think they are great. definitely worth 100 bucks. go for it! get two while you're at it, (detuning).
98 Epiphone Flying V Korina (Gibson '57 Classic and Classic Plus)

BD-2

Sovtek Mig-50
1979 Marshall 1960A (original Greenbacks)
My first guitar was the EVO XM. Same wood and pickups as the Vendetta XM. I really like it and still pick it up from time to time these days. Lightweight with a nice fretboard. It's worth the $100. EVO is 22 fret with 24.75" scale though. Vendetta is 24 fret with 25.5" scale.
Quote by thedude051
bubbaearl...Man that is...THE SICKEST NAME EVER!!!

Quote by Stress Cow
bubbaearl... apparently it's the sickest name ever

Are you over 30?
Probably not, but if you are, click HERE.