Hi,
I need some advice from the more exspirienced musicians out there. I've been playing the acoustic guitar for about a year now and I'd like to start playing the electric guitar and take some lessons.
Now my question is what guitar should I get? I'd need something with wich I could play Nickelback, 3 doors down, Blur, arctic monkeys, limp bizkit,die happy, so pretty mixed rock music.( but no heavy metall) Another thing is, is that my budget isn't that big. I already have an Amp (from my brother) and I can spend about 120 € on a guitar.
So does anybody know which guitar would be good for a beginner like me?

I also saw a guitar in Ebay, a Ibanez-GIO-GSA-60, I really like it, would that be any good?

So thanks anyway
look for a Yamaha Pacifica 112 on ebay.. it'll do you well and they're pretty versatile.
At that price, look for a yamaha or squire.
Warwick Jazzman
Hartke 1415 140Watt
Boss Overdrive
I'de say Squier, the strats are pretty versatile. You probably won't mind how the guitar sounds at first until you play a bit more and build your chops up
Ibanez is the best. just buy it you will be happy, and the next guitar you buy will be an Ibanez.
I'd say buy a squier strat, for the money they're probably some of the best guitars you can get.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The Pacifica, much better choice than the Squier Strat.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
hi, everybody, just wanted to say a quick thanks to everybody for the advice. i got myself a guitar last weekend, a Yamaha Pacifica and i've got a Fender amp, so i think I'm well set
Cheers