Before i start i want you to know that i did a search and all i found was some lousy threads about the remakes.
this is ORIGINAL ONLY.

So yeah.
Its my favourite movie EVEr theres just this nice mood to it kind of halloweenish if you know what i mean. It isnt scary and leatherface chasing the chick trough the fields at night with a chainsaw is the most metal thing i have seen.

Discuss
Quote by sars
worst.
movie.
ever.

You can only say that if you haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite.

The best thing about the original TCM is the atmosphere. Not really creepy, but rather very bleak and oppressive. I like that in horror movies.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
The ONLY ? like we were overrun with all sorts of threads on the topic.

I didn't think it was so great, everyone was saying it was great, a cult movie and all that, but to me it was just average.
RULE BRITANNIA
Yeah , definatly .
The atmosphere is what i love about it.

IMO horror movies are all about the mood.
Like TCM has this nice mood aswell as halloween and evil dead.
Quote by raise_the_dead
You can only say that if you haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite.

The best thing about the original TCM is the atmosphere. Not really creepy, but rather very bleak and oppressive. I like that in horror movies.

the atmosphere is what builds the great horror movie. to me all these over-gore-wannaBe saw-ISH films lack all of that.

you cant beat the classics
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
It's only real fault is how abrupt the ending is, and how the one chick is the only protagonist for such a long time.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I love this movie, the remake was god awful though. I did like the prequel they did though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
What got me about this film is how fast that **** can move with a chainsaw! I mean they aren't exactly small or light.

But I agree, a classic horror movie, the classics are definately the best. I watched the remake recently and it annoyed me.

And I agree with whoever said Napoleon Dynamite is shit, that is the worst film I have ever seen.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.