Since the Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty has 3 pickups, does that mean the pup switch is a 5 way toggle? Ive never played one, so im kinda stumped there.
Apparently it's a three way toggle, just does bridge middle and neck all separately.

www.harmony-central.com is your friend.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I assumed it was normal 3 way, but wasnt sure because for $3000 i thought hey, Gibson can do anything. I think a 5 way toggle would be like the most versitile thing ever. It would probably be kinda big though... anyways, ok i know now just wanted to clear that up. topic over.
Quote by Immortal_Hero
Yea my $125 Squire has a 5 way switch... but the Gibby doesn't...

yeah but the squier's probably a blade not a toggle right?
Yeah the squire's a blade, but I'm sure there must be a way to fit a 5 way switch into the Gibson cavity, they just couldn't be bothered.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
It only has a 3 way switch and the top and bottom positions are the single humbuckers but the middle is all 3.
and thats correct