Read this shitty thread?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
this one time, we had a bad case of the haze over here due to some forrest burnings.

I was driving, and there was this bunch of homeless ppl i saw on the street. That same time, i had a bunch of smoke masks my mom gave me to keep at home.. they only cost like 50cents a piece.

I stopped and gave everyone a masks to wear. I felt good that day..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by xtopher_aaron
this one time, we had a bad case of the haze over here due to some forrest burnings.

I was driving, and there was this bunch of homeless ppl i saw on the street. That same time, i had a bunch of smoke masks my mom gave me to keep at home.. they only cost like 50cents a piece.

I stopped and gave everyone a masks to wear. I felt good that day..

gj man, thats being a good samaritan(sp?)

i just try to be the best person that i can be, and hope it spreads to other people. its kind of like the concept to the movie 'pay it forward'.
Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.
Pay It Forward is such a good show.. i loved it.. i too try n be as nice as i can hoping that others will follow..

i think starting with the younglings is the best way to go..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
I fap everyday, supressing my need to reproduce thus making the world a much better place.
Quote by grantml02
I fap everyday, supressing my need to reproduce thus making the world a much better place.

we all thank you
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Gave to charity, petitioned my MP, helped in a kitchen which made meals for kids in schools.
Do you really Tom Martin??