You mean buzzing?
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
too low action?
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Check your action, it may be set too low. Check the height of your frets, maybe some of them are different (highly doubt it). And also make sure that your neck isn't bowing.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Do you mean that all of the frets above the 12:th one buzzes and on all of your strings, or perhaps that one fret buzzes at the 15:th fret on the b-string or something like that? I had some trouble with that (only one fret and one string, the guys at the guitarshop fixed it by using a file on the fret and 'smoothening' it a bit, works fine now.
You are currently reading my sig.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah." - Robert Plant
The 12th fret is the most common spot for neck bowing. You may need the truss rod adjusted.
Quote by sunnysayshi
kk I'll try filing my frets down just a little bit
Cheers.

BAD IDEA/
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Dont frickin file down the frets!!! What makes you think thats a good idea?? Jesus.

Adjust the action, and if that dont work, get your truss rod sorted. Just dont file down frets.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12