I'm saving for an entirely new rig, but my amp (a super crappy Frontman 15g) just blew out on me and I need to get a cheap one to practice with (at home and with a band). I play mostly metal, though I don't want an amp that's going murder my ears on clean when I play chords like the 15g did. I have an acoustic so the sound on a clean setting isn't all that important. Reverb is, though. I really don't want to spend more than 100 bucks or so, and I was hoping someone could recommend an inexpensive amp that isn't too horrible.

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Or a Cube? $160 for a 20 watt but I don't know if that will be loud enough for you, should be louder if you had a 15g before. 75-100 for the 15 watt, less features. Check out ebay too?
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.
^^ the minicubes are crazy ghetto. get one. lol
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (Black Cherry)
Peavey 6505 Plus Head: 120W all-tube goodness
Peavey 6505 4x12 Slant Cab
Tacoma Somethin-or-other Acoustic (i bought it used)
VOX AD-15VT its about 90 quid
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Quote by burns_with_rage
I'm saving for an entirely new rig, but my amp (a super crappy Frontman 15g) just blew out on me and I need to get a cheap one to practice with (at home and with a band). I play mostly metal, though I don't want an amp that's going murder my ears on clean when I play chords like the 15g did. I have an acoustic so the sound on a clean setting isn't all that important. Reverb is, though. I really don't want to spend more than 100 bucks or so, and I was hoping someone could recommend an inexpensive amp that isn't too horrible.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

if playing with a band and theres a drummer youll need at least a 60W amp from what ive heard, the cube 30 and micro wont be loud enough for drums.

i say go with the cube 60, great amp, loud, nice FX, and compact...nice price too
Quote by dudeman_andy
VOX AD-15VT its about 90 quid

Isn't that a modeling amp? I haven't many positive things about digital amps. But if that's not true, than I could get a cheap spider III right? I would probably get the $100 one, even though its only 15 or 30 watts.