Page 1 of 2
serves him stupid prick.

EDIT^^^ yeah, she should have just said "Stop, thats VANDALISM!"

"Dude, she just shouted vandalism at you, dude, that's harrasment!"
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Bahaha, stupid kids, the guy behind the camera's such a tool, talk about overreacting, not the cop, she shoulda pushed harder.
lol reminds me of a video where a security guard starts a fight with a skateboarder, and gets complety owned.
Although this video was hilarious, I honestly think that the statement of race here was unnecessary.
Peace.

They got so pissy about it, I dont know about everyone else but police around here dont take any shit.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by crazygluedmybut
Although this video was hilarious, I honestly think that the statement of race here was unnecessary.

yeah i don't see how it makes a difference
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
I must say, if that picture at the end of the film is there for the reason I think its there, the guy deserved to get pushed. Shocking.
Terms and Conditions apply.
wtf? how is this racist at all? just because people laugh at the cop and the cop happens to be black? idiots.
Quote by crazygluedmybut

Yeah, you should read the video comments man...

YouTube has some, well, most of the dumbest motherf*ckers on the intranet.
yeah i dont think it was racist or anything but its just kinda funny when you have this black many looking cop take down this would be "tough" white skater kid.
Quote by cagnius
I must say, if that picture at the end of the film is there for the reason I think its there, the guy deserved to get pushed. Shocking.

Did that ever get over to America?

And you'd be surprised what difference being polite to people skateboarding actually makes.

And why is he a "would be tough" skater?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Did what ever get over to America?
Y'know, that wasn't even a push, more like a nudge, but women do have those delightful few days of theirs'.
Quote by leaping badger
yeah i don't see how it makes a difference

I also agree.

Ich liebe dich Jamie!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by cagnius
Did what ever get over to America?

The monkey thing?

I'd never heard of anything like it until it happened somehow football related, was it in Spain or something?

Either way, I didn't realise it was a common thing, I thought it was just a bunch of football retards... Being retards.

Quote by JamieB
The monkey thing?

I'd never heard of anything like it until it happened somehow football related, was it in Spain or something?

Either way, I didn't realise it was a common thing, I thought it was just a bunch of football retards... Being retards.

Its been around here since the 70's. Not sure if it did to be honest. Eitherway, it seems a bit too convenient if you ask me.
Quote by flambe chicken
I also agree.

Ich liebe dich Jamie!

You love his dick named jamie? thats got to be the most raging homosexual statement I've heard all year.
Quote by cagnius
Its been around here since the 70's. Not sure if it did to be honest. Eitherway, it seems a bit too convenient if you ask me.

Wow, I'd never even heard/seen reference to it before that football incident, and even then I only heard from people at school.

Quote by JamieB
Wow, I'd never even heard/seen reference to it before that football incident, and even then I only heard from people at school.

It was mainly to do with football, thats why if you look at football videos from the 70's during the firm eras, you'll see lots of inflatable bananas in the crowd. Horrible stuff.
meh, that cop was out of line, from a legal standpoint thats assault, and he should have asked him to stop first. That monkey thing at the end of the video was way out of line though, fucking racists.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
could someone explain to me what the monkey thing is? And i dont think the skater put that there cause in the video description he refers to everything in the 3rd person.
Quote by highway62
could someone explain to me what the monkey thing is? And i dont think the skater put that there cause in the video description he refers to everything in the 3rd person.

It is a derogatory term to call a black person a monkey in Britain. It has been for years.
Quote by HorridxHopes
What does the race of the people involved have anything to do with what happened?

Because whenever people of different races get into a confrontation its always racist Duh.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
well the term monkey sure as heck isn't used here in the states and it's not a British video. That picture is a common interweb picture. He's not being racist he's just calling the cop an idiot.
The police officer shouldnt have pushed him off the skateboard.

But asked to stop because thats dangerous. But the title was most defiently racist.
As I was watching it I didn't particularly find it amusing, and with the monkey picture at the end that was just damn unnecessary and not funny. Though I think the officer overreacted, she didn't need to push him over.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by octavian
well the term monkey sure as heck isn't used here in the states and it's not a British video. That picture is a common interweb picture. He's not being racist he's just calling the cop an idiot.

actually it is used by a lot of racists, like skinheads and whatnot.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
wtf? the title was racist too? your people and your political correctness is ridiculous.
Quote by octavian

I am not even from America but I have heard it used in various TV shows.

Aside from the picture and the whole race thing he did not actually deserve to be pushed. The Cop should have just told him to stop.
Im pretty sure the monkey was just to show how stupid the cop was.

Ive never heard people call a black person a monkey as derrogotary here, and i live close to NC
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I find it difficult to believe that the use of monkey as a racist term hasn't found its way to the states. It might not be widely used, but I'll bet you can hear idiots use it.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I find it difficult to believe that the use of monkey as a racist term hasn't found its way to the states. It might not be widely used, but I'll bet you can hear idiots use it.

We use Monkey. At least, I've heard it here. When there's a big dark black guy, that's commonly called a "Gorilla Nigger." Other than that, the standard monkey is in use too.
on a side note: I find that the people most concerned with racism and political correctness are the ones that keep to their own race. Just food for thought.
Page 1 of 2