So I finally figured out how to multi track into my videos! This one I did real quick, cuz its like the easiest song in the world... some girl requested for her birthday so I thought I'd be a nice guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQfnFpHDBG4

But now that I know what I can do with the digital multitracking which means maybe I can start doing some much better covers here on youtube.
Check it out if your curious or just wanna listen.

Im not a huge fan of Good Charlotte.. for the record.
Dont own any cds, I dont even think I have mp3s of them LOL
Work to live, not live to work.
Your timings a bit off in some places, and I know its your style to kinda of change the vocal melody in chorus' and stuff, but it's just not working too well here. But everything's amazing, it's just those timing issues. Congrats!
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Dude, you know how I feel about your stuff already. I have critted your stuff before. Everything you do is awesome. I had a big problem with clipping when I listened to this however. It was very distorted throughout the entire song for me. Maybe just the quality of youtube, but other stuff of yours that I have watched didn't do that. I dunno what it could be.

Your voice is killer. You should be making records instead of posting here

Mind taking a listen to a Pearl Jam cover by me and ben?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=550468
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
Thanks man, hey theres nothing wrong with posting here
YA i believe the mix of the audio was too loud ;(
o well
my next one should be cleaner i hope
Work to live, not live to work.
good stuff, ive seen your dallas green covers before, i remember your voice. i dont like this particular song but you do it well.
Quote by Unborn
Thanks man, hey theres nothing wrong with posting here
YA i believe the mix of the audio was too loud ;(
o well
my next one should be cleaner i hope

nah, nothing at all wrong with posting here, dude, I enjoy listening to your stuff, you are probably one of the best artists on here....

Have you had a chance to listen to my collab with Ben on PJ's Alive?? See my post above in this thread for the link. Peace out homey.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna