Jackson DXMG and ESP (LTD) KH202

Both are exactly the same price, have almost the same features. The guitar store that I'm buying from doesn't have either in stock, so I can't try them out, but I have to decide which one to order in. Please, anybody who has played these guitars...can you let me know your opinions?

cheers!
why would you take the chance?

buy one you have actually played
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Jackson WRMG, although i haven't played the LTD. That LTD model is the cheaper version of the KH-602(?) which in itself is not a really good guitar for the price. So, i guess that explains itself.

Anyway, how can you go wrong with a Jackson?? =p
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
I can't recall that I have played either model, but I generally prefer jacksons over esp just because of the neck shape.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by ashesofthewake
the dxmg is a not so good guitar.
get a WRMG

I think the WRMG's are butt-ugly.
Quote by ashesofthewake
you are a bum-face

hey, lets be nice...were both canadians
well i've owned alot of various guitars, including the DXMG. i liked the guitar itself but the pickups were pretty poor. they were very muddy and did not have a nice tone at all. i would upgrade them right out of the box if it were me. i have an LTD that i am trying to get rid of as well. it has a much nicer sound compared to the DXMG.
Yeah I hate the pickups on my DXMG. It's good in all other respects though. Can't wait to replace the pups with something new!
go for the jackson iv playd both and it is NIIIIIICE!!! the other one seems to try too hard if you no wot i mean
If you get the WRMG, you wouldn't need to worry about a pickup change since they come loaded with a set of EMG 81/85 already.
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by fatboythin
If you get the WRMG, you wouldn't need to worry about a pickup change since they come loaded with a set of EMG 81/85 already.

Cool, but I just don't like the way they look. I'm not too concerned about the pick-ups at this point because I can upgrade them any time.
Go here: http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?section=guitars&cat=mgseries

All those Jacksons have EMGs preloaded in them. Good value for money IMO.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Just out of curiosity, but how can you buy the guitar from that store if they dont have it?
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by SupremeACL
Just out of curiosity, but how can you buy the guitar from that store if they dont have it?

they sell it, they just don't have one in right now. They have to order it in. That's why I can't try it out myself. The conundrum, and the reason I started this thread is because I'm torn between the Jackson DXMG and the ESP KH202. They are both within my budget and, in theory, offer what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, the store has neither in stock (though they sell both Jackson and ESP). So, I have to decide which one to tell the sales guy to order in.
tell him to order in both since you're sure to buy one or the other. if he doesnt like it, tell him you're not buying anything until you try them
how about none!
If you want to play some emo music, I recommend using these settings:
Gain:0
Bass:0
Mid:0
Treble:0
Presence:0
Master Volume:0