Hey UG.

Anytime I go onto a YouTube video, after waiting for about a minute, the screen still shows:

With the right click option showing:

So what's going on? Suggestions? Tarr.
R E G G A E
no ^^^ he obviously has flash installed because it says "About Adobe Flash Player 9" so thats not the issue.

are any youtube vids working for you?
get a decent browser
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Nope, none at all.

Shit, its a whole bodom concert! It works on my computer. I don't know why its doing that for you. I guess you could try to reinstall flash or something.
that happend to me too, so after a while i closed the window and opened it again.
it worked perfectly the second time.
edit: i didn't see that it happens everytime you use youtube, in that case i can't help you...
Last edited by fender&gibson at Mar 23, 2007,
ive got a similiar problem, with the flash player. youtube and other flash stuff doesn't work, but when i go to download Flash, it says i already have it. very frusturating.
I get things like that happening sometimes, restart the pc perhaps?
bumpin this thread cuz i have the same problem
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
I had that for a while as well. It said that Flash player was installed, but it didn't show anything. Try re-installing it maybe? I forgot how I got it to work again. :|
ya ive tried reinstalling and it didnt do anything also when i try to run the uninstaller it finishes after 5 seconds? and dont think anything gets deleted
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks