so i might be getting a 1987 jap strat (sss), its in pretty good condition for a 20 guitar! i love them relic'd anyway! its got EMG p'ups in it and he's selling it for €300 which sounds good to me. he gave it to me for a jam but i cant play it till tomorrow when i get strings for it.

well is it worth that, is it a good price?

thanks lads.
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
^good call, I like older guitars (no I don't mean reissues) that have some history!
You are currently reading my sig.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah." - Robert Plant
so you reckon its a good buy?
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
from my experience old jap strats tend to be worth it, some really nice guitars
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I have a 1985 MIJ Start myself. Needs new pickups but it plays well. I got it from a friend for really cheap and got it appraised at a shop for about $350 as is. I've slowly been putting money into it though so I feel I could get more. Not sure how $350 CDN translates into pounds, but if the guitar you're looking at is in good condition and has the upgraded pickups it's probably worth it. Just look at what else you can get over there for 300 pounds to help you decide its worth.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
i might bring it to a shop and see what they think of it
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
€300 = $398
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
yeh, its all in good nick in that respect, but the p'ups are worth good money like. being EMG's and all
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
i bought mine 1985 for 500USD, and it´s definately worth it! It plays like an american standard
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
its a very Rare colour too, heres a pic

- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg