Ladies and gentlemen... i think i've discovered the true identity of buckethead. It came acrosse to me earlier this week when i was watching an old Burt Reynolds film called. "Deliverance" At the start of the movie thiers this deformed kid who playes the banjo like a crazy SOB. Is it safe to sya that this kid all grown could be Buckethead?? and thats the reaosn why he wears the bucket, cuz he's deformed... hmmmmmmmm.....
no it's cause hes a geek and has stagefright. the only person to see buckethead with out the bucket....THE OZZMAN HIMSELF. its true he auditioned for the spot a while back and ozzy turned him down cause of the mask/bucket thing
^Then he's quite a buisy person!
Performance's with GnR (and becoming the new lead-guitarist?)
His performance's just as Tom Morello
His performance's/recordings with RATM
till recently his performance's with Audioslave

and...

His performance's as Buckethead
Quote by drugfreeboy
goddamn his fingers are huge. i've never noticed before.

EDIT: is he an alien?

It's a finger extension ...
and although the finger extension his fingers are indeed HUGE!
when i was watching secret recipe, there was this segment where this guy who was insanly tall was shooting hoops and dunking ans also had long fingers. he had dreadlocks and a beard but u couldnt see his face. buckethead perhaps???
Quote by uptheirons17
Ladies and gentlemen... i think i've discovered the true identity of buckethead. It came acrosse to me earlier this week when i was watching an old Burt Reynolds film called. "Deliverance" At the start of the movie thiers this deformed kid who playes the banjo like a crazy SOB. Is it safe to sya that this kid all grown could be Buckethead?? and thats the reaosn why he wears the bucket, cuz he's deformed... hmmmmmmmm.....

Is that the weird horror movie?
Why does buckethead insist on wearing a fast food bucket and mask all the time as a guise?
its lame in terms that only the great lord lamosaurus could understand
and cheeeesy
No, we already found out who he is. some kid made a thread a while back about when he came home early from school and found his dad in his room shredding on his guitar, then when his dad saw him he threw down the guitar and denied it. the kid told his mother and his dad still denied it.

I have not forgotten buckethead!!! I know who you are!!!
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
finally the answer is here. the master behind the themesong to deliverance made his break by putting on a mask and shredding his ass off!
You know...Buckethead auditioned for the Red Hot Chili Peppers once.

[/uselessknowledge]
Quote by YSM404
You know...Buckethead auditioned for the Red Hot Chili Peppers once.

[/uselessknowledge]

A guy with a bucket on his head and a sock on his twanger
That is obviously not his pinkey...jesus christ...
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Quote by drugfreeboy
no it's cause hes a geek and has stagefright. the only person to see buckethead with out the bucket....THE OZZMAN HIMSELF. its true he auditioned for the spot a while back and ozzy turned him down cause of the mask/bucket thing

ozzy didnt see him. he offered buckethead a spot at ozzfest but he said he would have to take the mask off. buckethead declined.
Quote by A_New_Level
That is obviously not his pinkey...jesus christ...

Buckethead = Robot?
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by PlayTheMetal
Buckethead = Robot?

He obviously has something on his little finger. I can't believe people actually think that is his pinkey.
Quote by phillikesguitar
Why does buckethead insist on wearing a fast food bucket and mask all the time as a guise?
its lame in terms that only the great lord lamosaurus could understand
and cheeeesy

He was watching a horror movie while eating KFC, grabbed his Michael Meyers(sp?) mask, and put them on in his bathroom. He looked in the mirror and said, "Buckethead, that's Buckethead right there."

....I'm serious
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Total Guitar June 2006
Contrary to chatroom folklore, the man beneath the KFC bucket is not Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert or Slash.

Despite his best efforts to remain shrouded in mystery TG can reveal that Bucketheads given name is the disappointingly normal Brian Carroll and that his background is that of the textbook Californian bedroom virtuoso.

While Carroll's axe heroes are familiar enough (Randy Rhoads and Yngwie Malmsteen) his farcical outfit was inspired by his love of the slasher movie franchise Halloween and, er, the fact that he happened to put an empty KFC bucket on his head one night

"i was eating KFC," Carroll told Guitar Player Magazine before he stopped giving interviews, "and i put the mask on, then the bucket and i went to the mirror. I just said Buckethead! Thats Buckethead right there. It was just one of those things. After that i just wanted to be that personna all the time

[/thread]
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
[/thread]

That's what the government wants you to think.

Buckethead is actually Tupac.
this thread is really overdone.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)