Lots of open string noise on the beginning part you might want to work on that. You also begin to loose stamina so maybe work on tha part.

The solo guitar is a little loud but it's a good solo. You alos need to turn your levels down as it distorts occasionally. It's a decent chord progression you've got going there, and a nice thick tone. It does get a little repetative without vocals. But the solo comes back in which is better. You really need to sort out the distortion your getting from having the levels too high.

Some nice soloing though. and would be a good song with vox.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545043
Right, cool. Next time I record anything I'll take the gain down. Thanks guys. I'll listen to yours shortly.

Any more peoples views appreciated.
But like he said gear cost alot.
check mine outThis burning earth
Gear:
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb And Recto cab
Peavey 5150 and cab
Peavey classic 2 12
Agile Intercepor pro 7
Jackson soloist sls
Jackson RR3
Ibanez 7321
Washburn Dimebolt 333
Quote by sam i am
Lots of open string noise on the beginning part you might want to work on that. You also begin to loose stamina so maybe work on tha part.

The solo guitar is a little loud but it's a good solo. You alos need to turn your levels down as it distorts occasionally. It's a decent chord progression you've got going there, and a nice thick tone. It does get a little repetative without vocals. But the solo comes back in which is better. You really need to sort out the distortion your getting from having the levels too high.

Some nice soloing though. and would be a good song with vox.

I'm not trying to be lazy, but I agree with every think he said. I think the soloing is really good! Especially with the wah pedal. Over all I'd give it 7/10. Good job man. Keep it up!

Crit mine?: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549439
beginning was kinda yuck. And you play really sloppy you might wanna work on that. It was good for what it was i guess. but you need to tighten up your sound practice it more before it gets recorded.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Thanks for the feedback guys

Yeah, sloppiness is my biggest problem. I'm slowly working on it, I do exercises like just running up and down scales in a clean tone, but I can't really seem to keep the patience to do stuff like that. I don't have that much free time on my hands these days, so I'd rather be jamming along and playing new stuff, you know?

If any of you got ideas on how to be less sloppy without long boring practice exercises, it'd be great. But perhaps that's just wishful thinking