That a guy is drinking at 2 pm? OK see heres the deal, first off Im not drunk or anything, just trying to get nice and glazed over to the world. See I own a 1990 Honda Accord. POS I know, but I own it outright. Well I cant get the brakes off of it since they are the brakes that came on the car stock. They literally have been rusted on and I cant break them loose, not even with an impact wrench. So I go down to my local automotive store to get some chemical lubricant to loosen the rusted on parts. When I get home (I hadnt been drinking mind you) I run over a pole that I figure my car can clear, all because I didnt want to get out and move it, and I somehow ripped off my front bumper.

So now I have to have a brake job done somehow, and about $800 worth of body work done to it by Monday none the less. Seems like nothing Im sure. $800 shouldnt be a big deal, but right now it is. What the hell should I do?

The closest place that has a bumper is about 2 hours from me and they want about $300 since the bumper is new. No salvage yards have a bumper for my car. So basically I cant find a bumper now that I need one. When I didnt need a bumper I saw them all the time.

By the way this isnt spam, I just needed to vent for a sec before I got to my real question: Can anyone help me figure out how to loosen my brakes to get them off?
Why would you want to take the breaks off of your car?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
can't you saw it off? Or weld it off?

Quote by E Daws
Why would you want to take the breaks off of your car?

Shh....
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
and what have we learned today kids... don't drink and drive. haha, that sucks. But why the hell were you trying to drive over a pole? and by pole do you mean person... and by person do you toddler riding a trike?

You heartless bastard... how could you?
How long are you letting the penetrating oil sit for? PB Blaster worked well for me. And do you have some sort of extension bar? Sometimes I pop the arm off my floor jack to use it as a breaker bar. Another thing to do is get some crushed ice and a blow torch. Super heat the bolt with the blowtorch and then immediately smother it with the ice. It can cause the rust molecules to crystalize and make them easier to break.
Hi, I'm Peter
and what have we learned today kids... don't drink and drive. haha, that sucks. But why the hell were you trying to drive over a pole? and by pole do you mean person... and by person do you toddler riding a trike?

You heartless bastard... how could you?

haha
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com