So yeah my family is all in the UK. I live in the united states so were going to visit. sooo... im going to be without a guitar for 16 days. I know breaks usually help me with my guitar playing, but ive never taken such a long break. what are some exercises i can do to keep up my finger speed (both hands) and dexterity and strength and stuff? oh and i tried to do Hendrix pushups and i swear i almost pissed myself in pain, so **** that.

But the good news is....

IM COMING TO VISIT YOU UKers!!!!

woop woop.

we can have sexy time.
1. Try to "flip off" people with your ring/third fingers. They'll be confused and you'll slowly build up strength.
2. Air guitar with your fingering hand ( like your doing some crazy solo)quickly and frequently. this will stretch your fingers

Have a kickass time England, birthplace of metal as we know it
Last edited by Norse_Iron_King at Mar 23, 2007,
Quote by smb
Well lucky us...what do you want?

well artard, perhaps if you read the actual post you'd know what i want.
Hendrix Pushups? Never heard of those, care to elaborate?

And see if you can purchase a "Gripmaster" before you leave for England, I haven't seen them in shops over here, but I managed to order one of the internet, they work wonders!
Funny words.
Quote by toddpens8771
well artard, perhaps if you read the actual post you'd know what i want.

I think it's obvious who's the artard.
Quote by smb
I think it's obvious who's the artard.

....yeah...

Anyhow, Hendrix pushups are pushups you do on the tips of your fingers. those are too hard for me to even hold the pushup position on my fingertips, and i only weigh 130lbs.
Cant help you besides saying try a gripmaster. Oh a piece of advice, dont buy anything for guitar's over here, its bloody expensive >.>
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Is anyone else here curious about whereabouts he will visit?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
Is anyone else here curious about whereabouts he will visit?

South Croydon. By Warlingham school if you guys know where that is. Also, yeah England is expensive. my grandfathers house is worth 160,000GBP and thats over $300,000 here. and its only as big as my house here, and my house is only worth a third of that, and i at least have my own home, not a flat. but its all good. i think im going to college there.