public image limited was jonny rotten band after he left the sex pistols i heard some of there stuff and thought that it was shit but i know some people like them. if you like them or dont discuss here
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
I haven't heard that much of PiL, but the songs "Public Image" and "Chant" aren't bad. Some of the experimental and freeform qualities that early PiL had came from the album's being recorded from long jam sessions in the studio. Those qualities mean that the songs are hit and miss, some I've heard are downright annoying, others sound like genius. And I've always liked Keith Levene's guitar playing.
They speant a lot of the money meant for production/studio time and quality on drugs like speed so some of the recording is a bit poor.
I love them. but some of their songs I really hate. I like Rise, P.I.L, Religion, seattle, Home and this is not a love song for its sheer stupidity. I hate death disco and flowers of romance.
i have a lot of their songs. its a lot softer and more mellow than what johnny used to do so i was a bit shocked. they sound more like the new york dolls rather than the sex pistols. i love johnny's voice none the less. it was just a shock at first because it didnt sound like the voice i was used to. but it grew on me. i tend to skip the PIL songs every now and again on my mp3. its more of a 'you have to be in the mood to listen to it' type of thing.
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
Quote by blink*182sgirl
i have a lot of their songs. its a lot softer and more mellow than what johnny used to do so i was a bit shocked. they sound more like the new york dolls rather than the sex pistols. i love johnny's voice none the less. it was just a shock at first because it didnt sound like the voice i was used to. but it grew on me. i tend to skip the PIL songs every now and again on my mp3. its more of a 'you have to be in the mood to listen to it' type of thing.

You used to really irritate me, but with tht concise and reasonably well structured argument, you've won me over. Even if your punctuation and grammar could be better
That said, so could mine.
i like jonny and all i think that he is a witty and talented man but i think he is doing what he can to live off the sex pistols name
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls