Page 1 of 2
Discuss all things that are pizza. pizza questions, pizza stories or comments, where is the best pizza in the world? what is the best topping? Ever sex a pizza? anything pizza.

Pizza story: I once was picking up pizza that I had called and ordered, but on the way out, I fell down the steps. After doing at least one full rollover, I managed to keep the pizza upright and undamaged.

Question: how long is acceptable to eat pizza from your fridge before you have to throw it out?
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by PlayTheMetal
Question: how long is acceptable to eat pizza from your fridge before you have to throw it out?
Until it's all gone.

I'm eating pizza right now. Pepperoni ftw.

And my bro dumped his crusts on my plate. =\
check the pizza ep by horse the band. its a five song ep dedicated to a really awesum pizza pie that the band once ate
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Quote by PlayTheMetal
Discuss all things that are pizza. pizza questions, pizza stories or comments, where is the best pizza in the world? what is the best topping? Ever sex a pizza? anything pizza.

Pizza story: I once was picking up pizza that I had called and ordered, but on the way out, I fell down the steps. After doing at least one full rollover, I managed to keep the pizza upright and undamaged.

Pizza owns, I eat it almost every day. (Thank you Michaelangelo, you were truly the wisest of all the turtles). It HAS to have some sort of a pig on it though...preferably pepperoni, but canadian bacon (ham) is acceptable as well.

I would say you'd have to either pick New York or Chicago as the best choices.
By the way, you NEVER throw pizza out. Suck it up and eat it...I don't care how old it is.

I never refrigerate pizza, though. I leave it out overnight and finish it the next day...swarming with bacteria
Quote by TheCD
By the way, you NEVER throw pizza out. Suck it up and eat it...I don't care how old it is.

I never refrigerate pizza, though. I leave it out overnight and finish it the next day...swarming with bacteria

gives it flavour

i had pizza about 10 minutes ago, pepperoni :P
i wish i could express my love for pizza here, but it wouldnt all fit in this post!
yes, there is such a thing as too much love
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Ah a thread dedicated to the pizza. I eat them quite a lot and I probably have tried some nasty toppings like chocolate drops with baked beans.

Pizza FTW!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
my ultimate pizza: bacon, pepperoni, sausage, steak, some fried onions, five cheeses, ketchup, and stuffed crust, oh and garlic sauce. omg, im drooling on my keyboard!
I had pepperoni for tea. Tasty stuff.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by TheCD

The ninja turtles threw out a pizza in the first movie, however they paid it proper respect. maybe there should be a book on proper respects to an expired pizza or something.

Quote by mrrjf19
does hot pockets count as pizza if so i eat one mostly every day.

hot pockets are awesome, but IMO they can't stand up to the legend that is pizza.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
sausage and pepperoni with parmasean cheese ftw!

tips for reheating leftover pizza: do not nuke it, you can eat it cold. if you want it warm, bake it.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by mr. jimmy
my ultimate pizza: bacon, pepperoni, sausage, steak, some fried onions, five cheeses, ketchup, and stuffed crust, oh and garlic sauce. omg, im drooling on my keyboard!

Ketchup? Why the hell would you ruin a pizza like that?

I'm currently awaiting a pepperoni pizza from a place that serves the best pizza I've ever had.
Im eating pizza right now

and i work in Pizza Express
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by ToolBass_dude

I love pizza, though it's a bit greasy sometimes.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by mr. jimmy

Strange indeed, but i am drawn towards it.... I think i would eat it..... but ketchup and garlic sauce combo.... maybe not.... I would try it at least.

I have decided. From now on, when a pizza is no longer edible (if that ever happens), I will burn it like you would burn a flag so as to pay proper respect.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by ToolBass_dude

Whereabouts in london?

This thread is a weird coincidence. I have just been to a restaurant and eaten pizza. And now I feel a bit ill.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Whereabouts in london?

This thread is a weird coincidence. I have just been to a restaurant and eaten pizza. And now I feel a bit ill.

You really dont want to know where he lives in London. I live near him.. Trust me.. ToolBass_dude likes to club baby seals and eat dead babies.. Not to mention the old lady incident at the college last year

<_<
>_>

EDIT:

Nightwish are great btw!
I applied to work in a pizza express near me (in ruislip) is all.

Gawd, dead seals and babies are what goes into their food nowadays is it?
Quote by Guitardude19

Nightwish are great btw!

lol, flirtation.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Whereabouts in london?

Not actually IN London at the moment- I'm at the Radlett branch (rich people ville- 3 times this week i've come home with £30 in tips ) But aparrently my manager has been speaking to the head of Golders Green if i wanted to transfer there. I don't know, because it's basically the same customers as mine, but poorer
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Last edited by ToolBass_dude at Mar 23, 2007,
Lol, Im just trying to give Alex a bad name... And pizza express.

Oh and a bit of warning. Do not work for Pizza hut, the pizza's might taste good but they are really unhygenic. The one in Hendon got closed down for a reason... Mouse droppings in your pizza! EW!
Bloodninja:Wanna cyber?
DirtyKate:OK, but don't tell anybody ;-)
DirtyKate:Who are you?
Bloodninja: I've got blond hair, blue eyes, I work out a lot
Bloodninja:And I have a part time job delivering for Papa John's in my Geo Storm.
DirtyKate:You sound sexy.. I bet you want me in the back of your car..
Bloodninja:Maybe some other time. You should call up Papa John's and make an order
DirtyKate: Haha! OK
DirtyKate:Hello! I'd like an extra-EXTRA large pizza just dripping with sauce.
Bloodninja:Well, first they would say, "Hello, this is Papa John's, how may I help you", then they tell you the specials, and then you would make your order. So that's an X-Large. What toppings do you want?
DirtyKate:I want everything, baby!
Bloodninja:Is this a delivery?
DirtyKate:Umm...Yes
DirtyKate:So you're bringing the pizza to my house now? Cause I'm home alone... and I think I'll take a shower...
Bloodninja:Good. It will take about fifteen minutes to cook, and then I'll drive to your house.
**pause**
DirtyKate:I'm almost finished with my shower... Hurry up!
Bloodninja:You can't hurry good pizza.
Bloodninja:I'm on my way now though
**pause**
DirtyKate:So you're at my front door now.
Bloodninja:How did you know?
Bloodninja:I knock but you can't hear me cause you're in the shower. So I let myself in, and walk inside. I put the pizza down on your coffee table.
Bloodninja:Are you ready to get nasty, baby? I'm as hot as a pizza oven
DirtyKate:Oooohh yeah. I step out of the shower and I'm all wet and cold. Warm me up baby
Bloodninja:So you're still in the bathroom?
DirtyKate:Yeah, I'm wrapping a towel around myself.
Bloodninja:I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door....
DirtyKate:What the f**k?
DirtyKate:You perverted piece of s**t
DirtyKate:F**k

Best pizza story I've read.
« »
Quote by Guitardude19
Lol, Im just trying to give Alex a bad name... And pizza express.

Oh and a bit of warning. Do not work for Pizza hut, the pizza's might taste good but they are really unhygenic. The one in Hendon got closed down for a reason... Mouse droppings in your pizza! EW!

I'd have thought the MASSIVE FIRE THAT BURNT THE PLACE DOWN might have had something to do with it...
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by ToolBass_dude
lol, flirtation.

Not actually IN London at the moment- I'm at the Radlett branch (rich people ville- 3 times this week i've come home with £30 in tips ) But aparrently my manager has been speaking to the head of Golders Green if i wanted to transfer there. I don't know, because it's basically the same customers as mine, but richer

How flirtation!

I love Tarja.. and I hate my friend how met her.. Hate him hate him hate him.

She can sing man u gotta get into them!

Oh and alex, if you go to golders green, I will kill you. Too close for comfort.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
I'd have thought the MASSIVE FIRE THAT BURNT THE PLACE DOWN might have had something to do with it...

The one on Brent Street on the corner of Bell Lane... No, that was closed down by health and safety dude. Im sure of it.
Golders Green??! Hendon? You posh north london types, honestly....

And I don't have the patience to work in the service industry anyway. Anyone who can be on their feet all day carrying pizzas around deserves a medal.
well if it was, it was open for about a week after being rebuilt then.

unless they burnt it to cover up
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

And I don't have the patience to work in the service industry anyway. Anyone who can be on their feet all day carrying pizzas around deserves a medal.

Posh!

POSH!

I was born in Walthamstow I ll have you know!

...Even If I did move out when I was 5...

Quote by ToolBass_dude
well if it was, it was open for about a week after being rebuilt then.

unless they burnt it to cover up

See it was made in to a bookies very quickly... Cover up? Likely lol :P
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Hendon? Posh?

Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Hendon? Posh?

Dude, face it, it was back in the day before the chav invasion... And St Marys school for juvenile delinquents...
pizza rules.....discusion ended
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
to burpin'worm: bravo
that made my night
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
my job is making pizza bow befor me meer mortals
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
Quote by Adamus9
my job is making pizza bow befor me meer mortals

do you actually enjoy it?

almost every chef at work hates their job

maybe something to do with the endless double shifts...meh
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Alex, was that why you were obsessing over the Pizza Express in Winchester?

T'was like "What did ya think of Winchester?"
"It was cool, IT HAD A PIZZA EXPRESS!!!!11!!"
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Page 1 of 2