Hi guys,

At first i want to apologize for my english, because i am a dutchman.
Normaly i ask my questions on the ''talkbass forum'' because i am a bassplayer.
I made my own bass cabs with help from WINISD loudspeaker design program, but have no knowledge about guitar speakers and cabs.
My guitar player have a Alpha12 which is recommend for guitar but i know, it's not the best one in the guitar series.

My question are; Is there a certain freq response fore guitar, like for example the low E ? [ for bass 40hz]
I noticed on guitar forums, they don't talk about tuning freqs [Fb] or a specific cab volume [Vb]
Is there a cab suitable for this driver??

Thankx
there was a sticky on here for making cabs that was very good reading search for it and your away, bit i do recall the it did say that nho tuning was required for guitar cabinets

edit:
found it now check this out

cabinet tutorial
Tbh, I really am a little confused, maybe because of your english. All you have to really look at with guitar speakers is. The ohms (impedence). If your amp can take 8ohm cab then you want the equivilant to 8ohm speakers. As for wattage, you don't want to go massivly over your amps wattage. So for example if you had a 35 watt amp, 50 watt speakers would work well but so would 100+.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Thankx, i read the cabinet tutorial, i get the dimentions from a 12'' cab.
I realize, cab dimentions for guitars are based on mid-high freqs.
Quote by qts
Thankx, i read the cabinet tutorial, i get the dimentions from a 12'' cab.
I realize, cab dimentions for guitars are based on mid-high freqs.

Well, not really. Early Marshall 4x12's were designed to be as small as possible to save on construction costs Cabinets will rarely be tuned for any sort of frequency response, most cabinets will either be totally open back or semi-open back. The only real thing that is important with guitar cabinets is they have a really sturdy frame and a good baffle.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."