im looking at getting a cheap little multi-effects just to mess around with. i dont have the money for a ME-50 or a Line 6 PXTL so dont even suggest it. i also dont want one of those. i just want a cheap little toy to play with. how is the zoom 505 II?
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
its not that great... but then again you just want to play around with it. Go for it if you want a cheap toy. But its better to just save up money and buy something good
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

My Gear :

-Peavey HP Signature EX
-Fender 100H(Head) + Fender FM412 (Cab)
-GBX Custom Bug
-Dunlop Wah Pedal GCB-95
-Marshall GV-2 Plus
-Boss CS-3
-Behringer Digital Reverb DR100
yeah i was looking at the RP80 since it has an expression pedal.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
i have one of those
i know that digital is worse than analog but
i put it at the end of my chain and use it for the modulation effects and the van halen patch
its worth the 40 bucks for †hat one patch
since i only use heavy distortion every once in a while the sub par tone is fine
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
Its awsome for beginners, i dont think it sounds digital (not the line 6 amps either), it has good distortion.
sorry to hijack but i have looked and i never see any pedals that offer doubling
are ananlog doubling pedals made?
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!